no time better than now

summary: y/n and bellamy are pregnant and break the news to the rest of the 100 while at a party
*where y/n and bellamy are married

time frame: modern times
*kind of similar to the blake family series, this is based in present times but with the 100 cast's happily ever afters (clarke and finn, lincoln and octavia, raven and shaw, etc.)

word count: 1418

~~

y/n's pov

pulling up to raven and shaw's new house, bellamy was acting like a two year old child- very jittery. he couldn't stop fidgeting with his ring, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel, or bouncing his leg up and down.

placing a hand on his thigh after he parked, he stopped bouncing his leg and looked over to me, smile as wide as could be.

'you ok, babe?' i asked smiling back. god i loves seeing him so happy.

'never better.' he responded, placing his hand over mine to bring to his lips and kiss ever so gently. 'i just can't wait to tell them.'

he moved our hands so that they were touching my stomach, eyes shining with love as he admired our child to be.

'you know i'm only six weeks pregnant,' i commented as he looked up at me 'you can't see anything yet.'

he only chuckled before kissing my hand once more and opening the door to get out of the car. i bent down to pick up the large bags filled with chips that we brought to contribute to the party supplies. before i knew it bellamy was opening my door and giving me his hand to help me out. always a gentlemen.

'here pass me those.' he said as he went to take the bags of chips from my hands. 'you shouldn't be carrying stuff.'

'blake i'm pregnant not disabled.' i said sarcastically as i rolled my eyes. 'and these are chips. they weigh less than a pound.'

'i don't care, i'm going to protect you and our baby from everything' he said kissing my forehead as he rang the doorbell.

a very excited raven opened the door embracing us each into very tight hugs.

'welcome to our humble abode!' she exclaimed as shaw arrived as if on cue to watch raven and her jazz hands.

bellamy and i looked around awed- it was ginormous. the house was spectacularly big and very nicely furnished, who knew raven liked a clean house.

bellamy soon disappeared with shaw, probably helping to bring the chips in as i caught up with raven as she showed me around.

'holy crap!' i said as she showed me what seemed like the tenth bathroom on the floor 'id get lost in here if it weren't for you.'

'honestly, i get lost in here too sometimes' she said chuckling as we moved on to the backyard.

the party was located outside, everyone was chilling by the pool (yes she has a pool) helping murphy grill the hotdogs, or gathered around the lounging table area simply laughing and eating.

'y/n!' clarke exclaimed, she was the first to notice me and immediately ushered me over to the lounging area where octavia, mya, harper and emori were.