my boys

summary: y/n is attacked by grounders and is found by bellamy and her brother, finn
*where y/n and bellamy are dating
*where finn is y/n's brother

time frame: season 1

word count: 3206 (yep a long one ;))

~~

bellamy's pov

an uneasy feeling had settled in my stomach long before we saw the first grounder making their way towards us.

the camp was dangerously low on food and clarke and i had agreed that anyone that could be spared would go out in a large hunting group. about twenty minutes earlier, about three quarters of the camp were in front of the walls and prepared for a long hunt. we had decided that we would split into smaller groups of around five people to cover more ground. ever since we had parted at the gates of camp, i had a bad gut feeling, and i should've trusted it.

'bellamy...' murphys voice was low, no doubt because of the fear running through all of us 'were surrounded.'

slowly but surely, more and more grounders were coming into view, blocking our every path. instinctively, i stepped closer to y/n, putting myself between her and danger. she gripped onto the gun i had given her at camp tightly, prepared to fight.

once we were outnumbered greatly, about five grounders to each one of us, murphy had opened fire, shooting all around us. this startled the grounders but they rejoiced quickly and started running towards us.

it was chaos. the grounders were chanting their war cry, our campers were screaming in fear and desperation, i was praying that the other groups would hear us and come to our rescue.

before i knew it, y/n and i were fully encircled by six grounders, four more than we could handle. we were forced back to back and fought them off as best we could until they separated us.

i couldn't keep my eye on y/n, between the three grounders throwing punches at me and me trying to poorly protect myself from their sharp weapons, my eyes could barely focus on the fight in front of me.

as i shot one of the grounders, he fell to the ground revealing a scene behind him; y/n had just been stabbed, she clutched her bleeding abdomen tightly and fell to the ground as the grounder hoisted her onto their shoulder, no doubt to take her as hostage.

'no!' i yelled as i attempted to leap towards her. unluckily for me, my attackers had taken my distraction to their advantage and hit me in the head with a solid object, knocking me to the ground, unconscious.

the last i heard was finn and clarke's voice and a few more gunshots before my mind went black.

y/n's pov

i groaned in pain as i reached down to my stomach, only to feel a large hole and lots of blood.

the last i remembered was killing one of my attackers while the other plunged a spear into my rib cage, lucky me.

as i opened my eyes i realized i was being carried by a grounder. he was alone and running, i could only assume that that meant that some of the campers had heard our fight and come to our rescue. at least bellamy will be safe my thoughts reassured me.

i assumed that the grounder was unaware of my consciousness and decided to plan my escape.

quickly, i wrapped my arms around his head, plunging my thumbs into his eyes, causing him to drop his hold on me. i landed harshly on the ground, making me hiss at the pain that exploded from my stomach. moving quickly, i jumped up and twisted his neck, killing him.