nicknames

summary: a bunch of small preferences between y/n and bellamy that explain their nicknames for each other

time frame: idk kind of all over lol

word count: 1734

~~

y/n's nicknames for bellamy (written in y/n's pov)

- boss

'hey babe' i hear bellamy's voice come from behind me. i turn around and he gives me a quick kiss before i continue my work.

i had been working on helping to build the wall around the camp for the whole day and i was beyond exhausted. the combination of the heat beating on my back, the sweat dripping down my face and almost every part of my body aching, i had been dying for a break. bellamy could seem to sense my tiredness and grabbed the piece of metal from my pile, helping me attach it to the others that were already a part of the wall.

'you okay?' bellamy asks me with a slight chuckle. 'you look half dead'

'gee thanks bell' i tell him sarcastically with a smile

'you still look gorgeous, even half dead' he adds before massaging my shoulders. 'you need to relax babe, i've seen you working here for the whole morning. you're exhausted.'

'as tempted as i am to take your offer,' i drift off, enjoying his back rubs 'i can't until i'm done with this pile. i need to contribute my part to building this wall' i motion to the thigh high pile of metal scraps gathered from the debris of the exodus ship. i sigh again as i shake off bellamy's hands and reach down to grab yet another scrap piece of metal.

'i'll finish it for you' bellamy intercepts my hand and the piece of metal with his own and bends down, grabbing the metal and fixing it into the wall. 'go to our tent, i'll meet you there in twenty minutes'

'bell....' i drift off, not wanting to leave him here to build the wall. it was my part of the wall and my responsibility to finish.

'go to our tent y/n, that's an order' i smile at him using his leader position to his advantage and ordering me to leave. shaking my head, i reach down for another piece of metal. his hand takes the metal piece from mine once again and he looks me in the eyes, seriousness written all over his face. 'and you know what happens to people that disobey me'

laughing lightly, i shake my head at my goof of a boyfriend 'ok...boss.' i add at the end, liking how the new pet name rolled off my tongue. judging by the way he smiled at the nickname, i'd say he liked it too.

-freckles

opening my eyes from a good nights slumber, i hear bellamy's raspy morning voice mumble 'morning princess'

smiling to myself i roll over so i can face him and run my hand through his messy hair 'morning freckles'

chuckling at the new nickname i had given him, he pulls me by the waist so that our chests our touching, lips grazing each other's.

i had started calling him that while we were laying on the ground one night stargazing. bellamy had been admiring the vast starry night while i was admiring him.

'look at that one!' bellamy said pointing to a shooting star as it shot through the dark sky, leaving a cloud of smoke behind it as a trail. his face lit up, loving the view of space from earth.

'you're so cute' i told him, giving him a kiss on his jawline, smiling

'what?' he asks, evidently confused 'did you not see that shooting star?!'