the blake family • part two

summary: small events that occur during
y/n's pregnancy

time frame: the alternate universe that these chapters are written in haha (read part one before this chapter to understand!)

word count: 1563

~~

for the next couple of weeks, bellamy sent y/n to medical almost every friday for check ups. he would be persistent on making y/n sit in medical with clarke taking her blood pressure, pulse, blood and sometimes her urine to examine to ensure that both y/n and the baby were healthy.

'bell,' y/n groaned as he had asked her to visit medical again 'i went last week, and the week before that and the week before that. i think clarke is tired of examining me.'

'please princess?' bellamy had asked with his puppy dog eyes, using all of his power to convince his girlfriend to get a check up 'i just want to make sure that both you and the baby are healthy.'

'baby, i love you. but this baby is barely two months old.' y/n told bellamy frankly as she placed a hand over his 'we are both healthy but if you keep sending me to medical i might go just a little insane.'

sighing in defeat, bellamy muttered a quick 'fine' before picking y/n up bridal style, walking through camp and into their shared tent to place her down gently on their bed.

'bell! what the hell are you doing?!' y/n had exclaimed multiple times throughout their trip to their tent. when he finally put her down, took off her shoes and placed a blanket over her body, she only got more confused.

'no more work for you around camp. you have to rest.' bellamy had told her sternly but sincerely 'i cant do anything more then normal to protect you both but i'm going to make sure you don't over exert yourself.'

'bell, i have responsibilities in camp! i cant just abandon them.' y/n said as she swung her legs over the bed. 'i appreciate you looking out for us but this isn't necessary.'

'y/n...' bellamy started as she stood up and walked towards the tents exit before being stopped by him 'please. i'm just trying to protect you.'

'i know baby' she said as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him 'and when i get further into my pregnancy i promise i won't be too active. but i'm not even showing yet! i won't do anything stupid don't worry.'

'okay...' bellamy said reluctantly as he fiddled with her hair 'but i'm going absolutely everywhere with you.'

y/n sighed, knowing bellamy was too stubborn for any further negotiation and defeatedly nodded her head in agreement.

from that moment on, bellamy had done as he spoke and followed y/n around everywhere. no matter if it was to get some food, to go to medical or even to talk to one of her friends, he would be by her side. the only times he would leave y/n was when she was with clarke or octavia, since they were the only ones that knew she was pregnant.

'bell,' y/n had spoken one night while they were lying in bed together 'why don't we tell everyone that were pregnant?'

'that'd be great!' bellamy had exclaimed. he had wanted to reveal the news to the whole camp for a while now, to let everyone know that he was going to start a family with the woman he loved, but he didn't want to rush y/n or pressure her into the attention of the entire camp. 'only if you want to though, babe.'

'well, i think that it would be really beneficial to me' y/n chuckled, earning a confused look from bellamy 'well, you only leave me with clarke and octavia, and i assume it's because they know i'm pregnant. so, if we tell everyone, maybe you'll let me walk around camp by myself.'