you killed him • part one

summary: the end of the battle against the grounders at the drop ship and y/n is forced to leave bellamy
*where y/n and bellamy are dating

time frame: end of season 1

word count: 1197

~~

y/n's pov

blood. everywhere.

the grounders had managed to move past our defence in front of the walls and now, those that were still alive, were rushing back into the drop ship, asking what our next move would be.

'you're a fighter raven.' i whispered to raven as clarke injected her with medicine. we never really got along but she had been through too much to die now.

suddenly, an injured miller rushed into the drop ship.

'clarke!' miller yelled, clutching his bleeding shoulder 'they're taking down the gate!'

i gave finn an uneasy look, war was never fun.

'good.' jasper said breathlessly as his head popped out from under the drop ship. 'cause i did it...i think.'

giving jasper the same uneasy glance i shared with finn, he reached for my hand and squeezed it reassuringly. i nodded softly and prepared myself for what would happen next.

our heads shot up as we heard a large crash from outside the drop ship, the grounders has managed to make the wall fall.

'i am closing that door.' miller stated as he walked towards the controls.

'wait!' i exclaimed, jumping to my feet. 'our people are still out there. bellamy isn't back yet!'

my heart pounded as i rushed outside the drop ship with finn and clarke, my heart dropping as i took in the scene around me- our camp as a war field. smoke and fire surrounded areas where we used to play, friends that once comforted me dead on the ground, grounders slaying people with their swords and no sight of my boyfriend anywhere.

'alright jasper did it!' clarke announced to the remaining fighters of the 100. 'everybody get inside now!'

pain exploded from my arm as i felt an arrow hit me just above my collar bone.

'everybody down now!' finn exclaimed when he saw my injury, pushing clarke and i behind a few crates.

'you okay?' finn asks me as he examines the arrow sticking out of my shoulder.

'i will be when we find bellamy and win this war.' i state as i grab a hold of the arrow and pull it out, screaming at the pain.

'there he is!' finn announces, pointing behind us.

i turn to look in the direction finn pointed to find a bloody and beaten bellamy, far away from the drop ship.

'he's never gonna make it.' clarke says and my heart breaks at the words because i know there's some truth to it.

'bellamy run!' i shout as he looks in our direction. we lock eyes and he gives me a firm nod, i know it's his way of saying he'll try to get back to me.

he reaches for a gun from one of our dead soldiers and holds it at the ready. he encounters a grounder and pulls the trigger, only to find the clip empty.

i curse under my breath as i watch the grounder punch bellamy in the face and continue to beat him.

bellamy's already beaten body doesn't have much energy left in him to fight and i can tell he wouldn't be able to defend himself much anyway.

'he's killing him.' clarke says with tears.

'not if i can help it.' i mutter and grab a knife from one of our dead soldiers and run to the grounder that was beating bellamy.

the adrenaline and fear running through me made my injured shoulder feel like nothing as i stabbed the grounder in the arm, causing him to drop bellamy.

he throws a few punches at me as i dodge them and manage to land a few more stabs during our encounter.

but he catches me off guard and lands a punch to my face, knocking me off balance and making my vision blurry. i cant see anything as i feel another hard blow land across my face and blood spews out.

that's when i can hear finns voice coming from behind me yelling 'y/n get back in the drop ship!'

i hear a gunshot echo and feel a weight being lifted off my chest. i fall to the ground and feel bellamy's hands on my face.

'y/n! get up!' bellamy says as he helps me sit up. 'are you okay?'

i don't respond and crash my lips into his, pulling him closer to me as if we could die at any moment. because technically, we could.

'are you?' i ask once we break the kiss apart, he nods firmly and helps me to my feet.

once we're up we see finn being attacked by another grounder and bellamy and i rush to help him.

'get in the drop ship!' bellamy yells at me as we fight the grounders.

'not without you!' i respond, taking a few hits and stumbling backwards. 'both of you!'

'clarke! take her in the drop ship!' bellamy yells to clarke who is still watching the fight from behind the crates.

she nods and runs towards us, trying to pull me away from them.

'no! not without all of you!' i scream as she manages to pull me farther away from the boys.

they fight the grounder well, allowing clarke to take me away without him noticing.

i shake her hold off and run back to the boys only to feel clarke punch me in the stomach.

her violence takes me off guard and she uses my pain to her advantage as she drags me away from the boys.

'i'm sorry.' she says to me and i can hear the tears in her eyes.

'you're leaving them to die!' i yell as she finally manages to get me on the drop ship deck and yells for someone to help get me inside. 'clarke you're going to kill them!'

i feel miller's hands on my shoulder and shake him off of me, running to clarke who holds the control to the drop ship door in her hands.

'bellamy! no!' i yell as i peer out the door just in time to make eye contact with bellamy. he mouths i love you to me and gives me a firm nod before rushing off to help finn fight another grounder. 'clarke i swear if you-'

my threat is cut off my her pulling the lever and the sound of the drop ship door closing following it.

'no!' i yell as i go to punch her, landing a few hits before i get pulled off her. 'she killed them! she killed them all!'

i'm hysterical by this point- tears flowing down my face, voice cracking from screaming so much and hands flailing in a lame attempt to stop everyone from containing me.

'she killed them! i'm gonna kill her!' i scream nonsense at this point, the pain of losing bellamy too much to bear.

'do it.' clarke says weakly to someone behind me and before i know it i feel a pain in the back of my head and everything goes black.