i'm simply in a small dilemma

summary: y/n gets injured while outside of camp and bellamy worries greatly

time frame: season 1

word count: 1637

~~

bellamy's pov

i pace the gates of camp like a mad man, worry coursing through my veins.

y/n and octavia had left with the hunting group two hours ago and still hadn't returned.

scenes of what trouble they could be in flashed through my mind, which only made me pace faster.

both girls had been so adamant on leaving with the hunting group, asking me multiple times to let them go. i never wanted them out of my eyesight, let alone out of this camp. y/n had somehow finally convinced me to let them leave, allowing me to come with. just as we were preparing to leave, clarke said there was an emergency and that she needed my help. not wanting to hold the group up, i told them to go and that i would wait back at camp for them.

the look on y/n's face when i said they could go alone was the cutest thing ever, she was so surprised. she rushed into me, giving me a tight hug and a quick peck on the lips, smiling with so much excitement.

'thank you bells!' she had exclaimed, arms wrapped around my waist 'i love you so much'

octavia had also rushed into me and given me a hug, excitement matching y/n's.

my eyes started to water, wondering if that was going to be the last encounter i would ever have with them.

i rushed back into camp, shouting clarke's name. spotting the blonde heading into ravens tent, i jog over.

'clarke,' i start, watching as she helps raven with the bullets. 'the hunting group has been out for over two hours and they haven't returned. we need to go looking for them.'

'bellamy,' clarke said, putting down the bullet she was working on to look me in the eyes 'the hunting group has been gone for more hours than this before!'

'if you're worried about y/n and octavia,' raven added 'don't be. they're both bad ass girls that can take care of themselves.'

'ravens right, calm down' clarke finishes before returning to her bullets.

i take a few deep breathes, trying to calm myself down. raven and clarke were right, both o and y/n were independent women, i taught them how to fight and shoot a gun - they were safe.

suddenly, i hear commotion outside of the tent. rushing outside to see what trouble has occurred this time, i'm greeted with a crowd huddled around the front gates.

pushing my way through the crowd i spot the hunting group, coming back with multiple catches.

as the group walks past me, i congratulate them on their wins. none of them manage to look me in the eye and i can tell something is wrong.

i look around for y/n or octavia and spot them at the back. i feel a huge weight being lifted off my chest as i know they are safe.

however, that weight comes crashing right back down at the sight of y/n limping, arm slung around octavia's shoulder and an arrow sticking out of her leg.

i run over to them, immediately picking her up bridal style.

'i can walk bell' she joking says, rolling her eyes

'what the hell happened out there' i ask, jaw clenching at the thought of a grounder attack.

'we were hunting and got attacked by grounders.' o explained 'luckily, no one got hurt.'