Chapter 1

-Call-

Bold- Peter
Regular- Delilah

" Mr. Stark? It's Peter. I need help with my suit, it keeps malfunctioning when I'm out on patrol."

" Patrol?"

" Y-Yeah, Spiderman patrol. You know, when I'm out fighting crime."

"Dude, I'm not Mr. Stark you dingus."

" ... Shit! Oh my god, oh my god. Listen, you have to delete my number or something. Just don't leak it."

" And to think, the people of Queens safety relies on you."

" Hey! That's mean."

" Just speaking the cold hard truth. What's wrong with your suit?"

" That's none of your business."

" You made it my business when you called me at Four fucking a.m. on a school night."

" I'm sorry, I'm just frustrated with it. I have an A.I. in it and she's not working for some reason."

" Did you try mending her uplift?"

" Yes, I've tried everything."

" What about her voice manual?"

"...No. I haven't. I'll try it, hold up for a second."

"..."

"..."
"..."

" Holy shit it worked! Thank you."

" No, thank you. I'll probably be rolling in dough once I sell Spider-Man's number to the Daily bugle."

" You wouldn't."

" You don't know what I would or wouldn't do. You don't know me."

" Well I know you won't do that. You don't seem like that type of person."

" That's a lot of trust that you're putting into some random person you called in the middle of the night on accident."

" I don't have any other choice."

" You could just change your number, I only know that and your first name."

" I could, but as we established, I trust you."

" How sweet. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to sleep so I don't get tired and accidentally murder someone tomorrow. Cause then I'd have to meet you."

" Ouch. You're mean."

*Delilah disconnects the call*