Chapter 22

-Call-
                           Bold-/Peter
Regular/Delilah

Peter pampers🍼-
" Okay before you yell at me for the time, I need your help."

                                          " Why do you require assistance at the same time everyday? Jesus, it's like you schedule your dilemmas."

Peter pampers🍼-
*groans*
" Do you know how to treat a stab?"

                                              " You got stabbed?"

Peter pampers 🍼-
" N-No. I'm just curious."

                                        "...Stupid bike lock..."

Peter pampers 🍼-
" Why are you outside on your bike at this time of night?"

                                             " I'll be right there. For now, Stop the bleeding ."

Peter pampers 🍼-
" You don't have to do that. I'll be-"

                   *Delilah disconnects the call*

" Fine."

...

At four thirty in the morning, Peter hears a knock at his window.

" It's open!" He whisper yells, not wanting to wake up Aunt May.

A pair of small hands slides the window up. Delilah climbs in, wearing a school backpack.

" I never gave you my address." Peter chuckles, yet soon regrets it, wincing in pain. He lays his head down on his bed.

" I figured out your identity without ever encountering you, and you're surprised that I know your address? Bold." She teases, as she unpacks her backpack on his bed, revealing various medical supplies.

" Woah, where'd you get all of this?" Peter questions, but is soon shushed.

" Don't worry about it." She pressed the spider on his suit, and peels it off his body. Peter flushes a crimson red.

" Stop blushing. I'm literally tending to a stab wound." Delilah snaps, cleaning the gash. Peter hisses.

" Bite down on this." She hands him a towel.

" Why do I need to- shit!" He moans into the towel, as Delilah begins to stitch him up.

" Luke or Han?" Delilah distracts him.

"Probably Luke. Luke is really cool, and I like his plot more." Peters words are muffled by the towel.

" That's one thing we agree on." Delilah smiles, eyes focused on the wound. She finishes stitching him up, and quickly bandages it.

" Where'd you learn to do that?" Peter asked, finally relaxed.

" I've had a lot of experience." The young girl shrugs.

" Why?" Peter whispers, Delilah finally meets his eyes.

" You need to change your bandage twice a day, after showers okay? I cleaned it to the best of my ability, but there are still chances of it getting infected." She instructs as she packs up her things and swings her backpack over her shoulder.

" Wait, don't go yet!" Peter sits up.

" Got any other wounds that I don't know about?" She teases, as Peter playfully rolls his brown orbs.

" I wanted to thank you. I don't know why you decided to come and tend to my wound in the middle of the night, when you barely know me, but I'm thankful you did." He jokes. Delilah shrugs, once again.

" Got nothing better to do." She makes her way to the window, opening it and climbing out. Just as she was about to close the window, Peter gets in one final word.

" Who are you?" He asks, making her freeze in her tracks.

" I know your name, but that's pretty much it. You know everything about me. It was weird enough that you knew my identity, every bit of my personal information, and address, but you know my interests too? That's not something on a hospital bill." Peter speaks his thoughts. Delilah gulps.

" Remember to change the bandage twice a day." And with that, she was off.