Chapter 30

A/N- okay what the hell? This book is at 1k? Holy (water), thank you so much. I'll do one of the following out of appreciation

* Imagine book for Peter Parker and accept all requests

*character ask

* author ask

* both character and author ask

*lol just do them all

              Now back to what your here for

" Delilah!" Natasha beams, as Delilah scoots across her in the booth.

" Hey, Nat. You ordered for me?" She raises a brow.

" I remember your order. It's the same as Tony's." She shrugs.

" Anyways, how've you been doing?" Nat asks.

" Good enough. You?" She takes a sip out of her black coffee.

" I've been doing well. So fill me in, what's been going on?" She rests her head in her hand, preparing for whatever Delilah had to say.

" Nothing much. Peter and I hung out the other day." She lists.

" Oh? Pray tell." Nat raises a brow.

" We hung out in his room, and talked. That's all that really happened." Delilah shrugs, leaving out how they almost kissed.

" Well, I'm exhausted. I could use a mental break from those idiots." Natasha giggles, as Delilah agrees.

" I can see why." After a little more chit chat, Natasha finally asks what's been on her mind.

" Why don't you want us to meet your step father?" She tilts her head as Delilah freezes up a little.

" It's not that I don't want you guys to meet him, it's just that he's a really busy guy. Being a single parent and all." She lies straight through her teeth, and surprisingly, Natasha buys it.

" Okay, I get that." She nods her head in understanding.

"What about you? What have you been doing since our last encounter." Delilah takes another swing of her coffee.

" I haven't been doing much. Besides the missions that we totally needed you on. I don't know why Tony was being such an ass about that. I'm sorry for him." She apologizes. Delilah shakes her head.

" Water under the bridge."