Chapter 15

Delilah strolls into the corner cafe, and gets settled in a booth big enough to fit the rest of the gang. She's wearing sunglasses, a scarf around her neck and mouth, and a baseball cap.

Tony, along with the rest of the Avengers enter the cafe and scanned their eyes across the shop.

" I think that's her." Bucky points to the fully covered girl.

" What's with the get up?" Tony furrows his eyebrows.

" Suspense." The voice they grew a deep connection for responds.

" It's you!" Peter gasps, taking a seat across from her, as Tony slides next to her, along with the rest of the Avengers.

" I wanted to be next to her." Bruce whines, but is quickly hushed.

" You wanted to meet me. Here I am." The young girl sassed.

" Here you are." Steve repeats.

" And yet we still can't see you." Clint raises a brow.

The young girl unwraps the scarf, and takes off her baseball cap, letting her hair cascade down her back. She finally takes off her sunglasses for the Avengers to fully see her. Their eyes widen.

" What? It's rude to stare?" She retorts as Peter scratches his neck.

" S-Sorry, I-I didn't t..think you'd be t-that
p-pretty." Peter stutters as the girl smirks. Tony rolls his eyes.

" Yeah girl, you're hot." Natasha compliments.

" Actually it's kind of cold in here." She says as Nat rolls her eyes.

" You know what I meant."

" So how are you?" Sam beams, finally meeting the person behind the humor.

" Never been better."

" Are you around my age? Please be my age." Peter gushes as Tony slaps the back of his head.

" No, please be around my age. Your gorgeous, funny, and smart?" Bucky smiles, as Peter glares at him.

" Aren't you like over a hundred?" Lady Unknown retorts, as Steve bursts out in laughter.

" All of these years, and you still have no game." Steve pokes Bucky's cheek, as Bucky slaps it away.

" Stop flirting with our new recruit!" Tony snaps.

" Lady Unknown, it is my greatest pleasure to meet you. And might I add, your absolutely stunning." Thor gives her a side hug as Delilah stiffens, making Thor retract his hands.

" Sorry, I'm not a hugger. Thank you Thor. You are quite a sight." She smiles as Thor blushes.

" I, myself, am very happy to make your acquaintance." Loki takes her hand, and kisses it. Making some of the other Avengers glare at him, especially Peter.

" It's really great to meet you. I loved your work from a couple years back." She jokes as Tony glares at her.

" Too soon. Tell us about you." Tony demands as Delilah shrugs.

" What do you want to know?" She asks.

" I don't know, let's start with your name." Tony responds as a waiter arrives at their table.

" What would you guys like to drink?"

" I'll have a beer." Thor smiles, as the waiter raises his brow.

" This is a cafe, sir. Not a bar." He breaks it down to god.

" He'll take an Americano. Tony and I will have a steaming hot black coffee. Natasha would like an iced caramel swirl, as well as Scott. Sam and Bucky will have a green tea lemonade. Steve and Wanda would like a chia latte, Loki will have an iced tea, Rhodey will take a lemon water, and My friend Peter, will have a chocolate milk." The young girl orders.

" You got it, Delilah." The teams eyes widen.

" How do you know our coffee orders?" Rhodey asks, amazed.

" Wild guess." She shrugs.

" Your name is Delilah?" Sam asks, smiling.

" Yep. Delilah Maria Smith." She responds as Tony's smile widens.

" Maria?" He looks down, searching through her big eyes.

" Yeah, that's my middle name."

" That's really adorable. It suits you." Scott beams as Delilah smiles gratefully.

" I like that." Tony whispers. Delilah agreed.

" Me too, I guess." The waiter comes by, and drops off everyone's drink.

" Can we go back to the tower?" Steve asks.

" Sure, it was great seeing you guys." Delilah picks up her drink, and slaps down a fifty on the table.

" Wait wait wait, hold up." Steve calls after her. She whips her head around to see them picking up her money.

" First, keep your money. I can pay. Second, your coming with us." Tony rasps, as the rest go to agree

"Oh? I am?"

" Yes. You are. It's movie night."