Chapter 2 •

This is the first big chapter change. ♥️

Dave East |

I just woke up to the hotel phone ringing. I looked at the time seeing it was 4:45 am.

Yo Who the fuck ?

I answered it "Yo"
"Hello Mr. East it's the front desk I'm sorry to disturb you at this hour but we have a young lady here. Uhm her name is Ari and she's demanding to be let to your room." She said sounding a little scared.

I chuckled "Yeah she's good let her up."
"Okay" she said quickly hanging up.

This girl is just as crazy as me.

A few minutes later i heard hard knocks at the door.
I opened it revealing a beautiful but mad Ari. She cute when she mad.

She stormed past me and into the room.

"Well hello to you too ma" i said shutting the door and leaning up against it.

"What do you want from me?" She asked sitting down with a pouting face now.

"What do you mean what do i want?"

"You watched my every move all night when you was at the club. Thennnn you asked me for my number and i didn't give it to you but here you come sending flowers to my job. Dave what do you want? I told you I'm not the girl you want." She spilled out. She didn't bite her tongue she said what's on her mind.

"I liked what i seen and heard about you Ariana. I want to get to know you I'm not trynna fuck ya life up. And since you somehow found out where i was staying and you came here to talk you like what you seen and heard too ma. Stop worrying." I said sitting down next to her and began rolling a blunt.

"Why the fuck you so nonchalant about shit nigga? I don't do relationships or love or any of that shit." She continued on.

"You acting like i asked you to marry me or something shorty. I asked for ya number calm down. I ain't trynna press you into no relationship or nothing." I said

She rolled her eyes sinking back into the couch quite.

"Keep rolling your eyes and They gone get stuck and that's not cute."

"You look good ma

"You look good ma." I complimented her as i sparked my wood up taking in her appearance.

"Thank you Dave, you look okay i guess." She said shrugging while looking at her phone.
"You got jokes? I'm fine shawty." i said smiling at her.
I felt my eyes get low.
"Don't hype your head. Your okay like i said. I've seen better." She said looking at me again sending me that devilish smirk.

She want me to rearrange them guts. I'll have her ass wanting to come back to New York with me.

"Yeah right Ari. I heard you only told the truth but what just came out your mouth is straight cap." I said taking another pull from my wood.