Chapter 11•

Dave East |

"I need everything done by the 11th her birthday is the 12th i know it's short notice but I'll pay whatever" i told the renovator and the interior decorator.

We all agreed on a price and i signed and paid them.

"I'll bring my team in tonight and we will start on what we discussed in our meeting earlier today" the renovator said.

I nodded
"And I'll send you over a few different ideas and you can approve the one that captures your ideas the best." The interior decorator said

"Sound cool if anything goes wrong hit my line."

I walked out the building that will be Ari's new salon. I love this girl to death and i just want to see her happy.
————

|Arianas Birthday|

I woke up before shorty to order her favorite food for breakfast. She the only person i know who will eat sea food anytime of day all day long.

Once it was ordered i hit up everyone to make sure everything goes smoothly today. I want babygirl to go get get hair and nails and make up done for her party tonight. She wanted to go to the club with her friends so i has Tae help me fly out her friend dream so she's here with Tae and they gone meet me at the shop in a little to surprise her.

Tae and a makeup artist already at the shop.

Once the food got here i went to go wake her pretty ass up.
She was still knocked from the sex we had last night she was looking real good and i couldn't help it so i tore her shit up real quick.

I walked in the room seeing her laying wildly across the bed. Her name body wrapped in the sheets.

I sat the food down slightly shaking her cause she hate being woken out her sleep.

"Mamas wake up" i said shaking her some more until her eyes fluttered open.

She looked at me with a mug
"Happy birthday babygirl" i said smiling down at her.

Her mug quickly turned to a smile "thank you pooh." She said sitting up.

I handed her one of my shirts and she slipped into it.

"Got you a sea food boil." She looked at the bag with bright eyes

"You really love me if you waking me up to a seafood boil. Thank you baby"

"No problem shorty but when you finished eating get dressed cause i got a surprise for you." I said to her

She smiled "you know i hate surprises what is it?"

I shrugged "it's actually two surprises one small one and one big one."

She nodded pointing at me with a crab leg "you too good to me" she said before breaking it open and began eating.

After the first bite she did a little dance "Babe this shit is bussin."

I chuckled at her foolish ass before going into the bathroom to get ready first.

————

DaveEast|