Chapter 10•

DaveEast|

I sat at the trap counting some money real quick. I've been debating on leaving this shit alone now that i make enough to be straight off this rap shit.

But i loved the streets i can't lie. The raised me so i felt like i owe myself to the streets but i knew that the moment i had a kid i definitely had to leave this shit alone.

I just wanna make sure my future wife and kids will be straight forever that's it. I don't want my son to ever have to turn to the streets that's why I'm workin so hard now for the future.

I been thinking real heavy on Ariana birthday coming up in 2 weeks. She's turning 23 and i want to do something real special for her because she been going through a string of emotions after her sister passed. Some days she's good others she ain't but imma be there for her until she get back right.

I wanna give her the perfect gift but what do you get a girl that deserves the world?

"Yo you hear me talkin to you nigga?" Vee asked me

I glared at him for a second "Nah my bad i was thinkin bout sumn."

He chuckled "What Ariana?" He teased
"You in love nigga and i neva see you like this before but I'm glad to see you happy." He said

Vee my big cousin, he put me on after i begged his fat head ass. He didn't want me in the streets he wanted me to go play basketball but like i said i befo hated school.

But he gave in because he rather oversee me then let me run with some niggas that ain't got no loyalty for me.

Soon we built this shit from the ground up. Vee didn't want to be in charge he just loved to pull the trigger so he left the business to me and handled the dirty work.

He always had like something about killing people i don't know what it is but he the wrong mafucka to cross cause he is the definition of shoot now ask questions lata.

"I'm really feeling her." I admitted running my hand down my face

"Her birthday in two weeks and i want to get her sumn but not nothing corny. I can get her a chain or some clothes or shit a vacation anytime i wanna get something that will mean sumn to her."

He chuckled "yeah you definitely in love nigga you getting all sentimental and shit. I can't wait for y'all to give me a lil cousin. Imma teach him how to get all the bitches" he said laughing

Mane why everyone want us to have a baby.
"But on some real shit tho, have a talk with her about her goals in life. Maybe she wanna go to school pay fa her to go back. Or maybe she wanna open up a store cause you know her shot ass always somewhere shopping and changing outfits. Buy her the shop and get her shit started up that's long time income and a gift that she could pass on to y'all kids and shit nigga."

"She did tell me about wanting to open up a shop for her hair business. Maybe a salon or some shit because i know she is going to want her friend Tae to do hair and shit. She been saving up for it." I said to him

He nodded "there you go nigga. You better get to work quick because you got 2 weeks"

I nodded knowing i was gone have to get Taes help to get this shit done quick. He knew what she would want it to look like so i hit him up on Ig right quick.

"And get yo shorty from workin up out the club nigga."

"It ain't that easy, that's her Hussle how she make money but hopefully with this shop she will leave. Trust me nigga i don't want my girl working in no club."