Chapter 12•

*yall gone be mad at Dave the next few chapters but just know it's gone be alright before i started getting attacked in the comments 😂😂 *

|NextDay|

Ariana Fletcher|

"REAL HOT GIRL SHIT, IM IN MY BAG BUT IM IN HIS TOO." I said along with meg as the song began.

We was in the club turnt up for my birthday celebration.

Since this was dreams city she pulled some shit together and it was the fuck lit.
Dave was out handling business i knew he was trying to figure out who was behinds his cousins murder.
After we did what we did last night he left and was gone all night he came home around 3 this after noon to change and he left back out not saying a word to me.
I know he hurt but he can't shut me out like he doing.

Thinking about Dave changed my mood and i guess Tae noticed.

"Ari just give him some time to get his head together he hurting right now girl. He loves you he just dealing with it as best as he can."

I nodded before throwing back a shot "I love him Tae i just want him to be okay and not shut me out."

"And everyone can see that he loves you more Ariana people grieve differently just keep being there for him and he will come around."

"I'm never gone stop supporting him. But you right imma let him do him for now but he better not gone do something stupid."

We went back to dancing and having fun. Me and dream and Tae was taking shot after shot as Brit watched us making sure we don't get too drunk.

"Moneybag Yo in the fucking building." The Dj said before one of his songs cut on.

The girls in the crowd went crazy.
"Bitches really be groupies over dick" Dream said shaking her head

I laughed cause she right any nigga no matter who it is they go crazy. As long at he gone some money and fame they gone good panties and scream like they seen god all day long.

I ain't gone lie that shit aggregating when they do it to Dave. Especially calling him daddy like he ain't nut y'all lil hoes out.

I started to twerk ignoring them continuing to talk about the girls who are trying to get His attention.

"Fuck it up Ari" the Dj hyped me causing me to go a lil harder.

Tae started smacking on my ass "Fuck it up bitch— Oh- Oh"

He's my personal hype man no matter what he's there hyping my ass up.

Once i got tired i stopped grabbing my Red Bull taking a sip.

"Girl you got Moneybags attention."
I shrugged not even looking over to see "Girl i don't care he not my nigga. He be under my comments he know I'm with Dave he trynna be messy"

"Oh he trynna be messy alright cause he walking his ass ova here"

My head shot in the directions she was looking and i seen making his was up the stairs of our VIP. The security let him and a couple of his friends through.

I sighed cause i already knew this was gone be the topic on shaderoom in a few minutes cause they work quick.

"Wassup Ari" he said walking up to me.

I took in his appearance and he's Aight but he definitely ain't dave. God took his time with Dave on a real serious note.

"What's good?" I said sipping a drink Brit just handed me.