Chapter 13•

This chapter is gone super short with a cliff hanger. 💙

|2Months Later|

Ariana Fletcher |

"Did you do inventory for this week?" I asked my employee Ciara.

She nodded "Yep everything is done"
"Thank you for staying after i really appreciate you and I'll make sure to give you a Bonus this check."

She gave me a bright smile "thank you so much Ari and i enjoy working here."

We finished talking before we walked out my office Tae was waiting for me so we could lock up.

Once we made sure everything was off we walked out and i locked the shop behind us.

I said good by to Ciara before me and Tae hopped into my all black Benz.

"So you decide if you going to Dave's birthday party tonight?"

I chuckled "I really don't feel like being around him and his girlfriend" i said with a hint of jealousy on my voice.

Tae laughed "Boo look at that rock you wear around you finger. Once you ready for him i promise he would drop Bernice for good."

I shook my head "Easier said then done. He cheated on me Lied and made me believe he didn't and then admits during an argument that he did."
"So why you wear the right still then?"

I sighed looking at the right as we sat at a stoplight.
"I still have hope. I love Dave and I'm a dream world I'd be his wife but not everything works out how you want it all so all i can do is hope."

Tae sighed "You right pooh and you deserve to be happy Ariana I'm tired of telling you to get your man back. Let him marry you and give you all his babies."

I sat quite biting my bottom lip.

Tae eyes me suspiciously "Hoe fuck you ain't telling me?"

I kept quite as we drove
"Ariana I'm not fucking playing is you pregnant?"

"I don't know- maybe"

"OH MY GOD IMMA BE A GOD DAD OH MY PUMPKIN GONE BE SO TUTE" he screamed

I shook my head "I don't even know if i am. I mean we don't use protectin and now that i think about it I'm not sure if he pulls out every time"

He smirked "Well let's go to walmart and get some test and find out."

"Or we could just go to the emergency room and lie say my stomach hurt." I said

"It's whatever pooh I'm there."

I drive to the nearest emergency room.

————

"Well Ms. Fletcher you and indeed about 16 weeks pregnant." The doctor said rolling the thing over my stomach showing me the baby growing in there.

My heart fluttered at the sight.

"The baby is healthy and right on track where it should be." She informed me and Tae as she did some stuff on the computer

"I'm going to schedule you to come back in about a month to find the gender out since it's still a little to early to tell. I can't quite determine what i see just yet."

"Okay."

She took a couple picture before wiping the cold gel off my stomach.

"I'm going to schedule your appointment and get your prenatal prescription and some papers you should read."

"Okay thank you."

She gave me a bright smile "Your welcome congratulations"

————

We walked out the doctors office getting into the car.

I can't believe I'm pregnant. I don't know how to feel and I'm more scared to see how Dave's going to feel being that he forgot about everything he said and got a girlfriend.

My whole life is going to change I'm going to have to raise a human i little combination of me and Dave.

I'm so scared but happy too.

"You going to tell dave?"

I sighed "Do i have to?" I asked

He nodded "Yes you do Ariana that's his baby too."

I sighed "I'll surprise him tonight at his party with the pictures."

Tae smiled "i know he's going to be excited."

"I hope so."

As we drove through the green light i seen a car coming towards me at full speed

"ARIANA—" Tae yelled but the car had hit us before he could finish his sentence.

It flipped 6 or 7 times before to stopped.

My vision went blurry and my stomach screamed of paid.

I tried to look over at Tae but i couldn't move my next.
Son my vision faded away and it was all black.

Just as quick as blessings come they go...

———————

LONGGGGGGG UPDATE COMING SOON ❗️😩