Chapter 5•

Ariana Fletcher |

I just finished my makeup for work while i am on FaceTime with Dave.

He's somewhere with his friends watching the football game that just started like 5 minutes ago

He hasn't looked at the phone once since it started.

"East" i said calling him by his street name which i know pisses him off but oh well.

His attention turned to back to his phone. He was now looking at me with a glare.
"What you just call me Ariana?" His deep voice boomed through the phone.

"Boy you don't scare me, I've been trying to get you attention since that damn game started but you blowing me off talking to everyone around you."

He let out a deep chuckle "My bad mamas you know how it be when the game come on and i bet these bitch ass niggas some money on this game."

I rolled my eyes "Okay well I'm about to leave for work so I'll talk to you tonight i guess"

He looked at me with a smirk on his face "Is you mad at me?"

I didn't respond i just stared at him giving him the 'what you think' face.

"I'm sorry mama's fa ignorin you. Don't be on your crybaby shit"

I rolled my eyes again "Whatever Dave I'll see you tonight if you decide to come back"

He chuckled "Uh Uh you not hanging up with an attitude shawty. I said I'm sorry what else you want?" He asked before looking up from his phone

"Fuck no that's a face mask where's the damn flag?" He yelled annoyed.

"Fuck you East" i said before hanging up.

Me and Dave been kickin it for the past 2 weeks and it's been Aight.
We bump heads and fuss a lot because we both are dominate. Neither of us like being bossed around and told what to do or how to act but that's exactly what happens with up.

Not that I'm complaining cause usually Dave caves in and does whatever i say.

I grabbed my duffle bag that held my change of clothes for work and some other stuff i might need and threw my wallet and charger in as well before locking up my house and getting into my car.

Dave just got it washed and cleaned so my baby was looking and smelling good.

Just as i was about to pullout my driveway a call came through.

It was Dave calling me back.

I answered with a mug plastered on my face.

"Why you hang up on me?" He asked returning my mug.

"Dave just watch the game you clearly can't multi task. I'm on my way to work anyway."

"Again I'm sorry shawty, Imma make it up to you tonight Aight?"