Introduction

Once upon a time, uuck why does every story begin with once upon a time anyway.

Hi I'm jewel the most abnormal girl you will ever meet. most people think am just full of myself which isn't true. anyways I am gonna tell you a story but this story would not be complete if I don't tell u about my friends, we call ourselves the squad

First, there is rebby, rebby loves music in fact she is the lead singer in the school glee club.she is really pretty with her blonde hair and guys love her but she won't have any of that. She is really friendly and she is really smart and she is really fashion conscious.

Then there's Cally, Cally is a talkative, she is also very pretty and she is head cheerleader on the school cheer squad. She is really popular with the guys so during lunch she is always surrounded by boys agreeing to every thing she says. She is really rich and loves fashion but something almost no one knows about Cally is that she is great with computers and electronics she thinks it's nerdy so she won't tell anyone about it. I think she is just being stupid but that's my Cally.

Then there is D.F, D.F is passionate about every thing. she recycles and wears clothes that are made from eco friendly materials. She is always volunteering for one cause or the other and is always trying to make me join a rally to save a specie of animals no one's ever heard of . She loves the earth so much she went vegan and started a save our earth foundation. I love that she love the earth so much but honestly I find it really annoying when I get a lecture about the animals that are being slaughtered every time I try to eat a burger. Don't tell her I said this but D.F is a total dummy at times.

Hailey is a bit different from the rest of us, she is more of a boy than a girl . She is on the girl's basketball and swim team and she is always complaining about how the girl's basketball team doesn't get equal equipment and practice time as the boy's team which seems totally unfair. But even with her tough exterior she is a really big softie when you get to know her and her loyalty knows no limits (and don't tell her I told u this but she is always searching for love or romance)

Oh I almost forgot although they aren't part of the squad I still have to introduce you to David and Etim, (yeah I mean who names their son Etim), Etim is the most popular boy in school which is weird considering his best friend David is practically a nobody in school. the both of them have been best friends since they were kids and although their differences they are inseparable. They are also honorary members of the squad and although I hate to admit this to anyone but David has a crush on me eeew.

And that leaves me jewel, I am not a singer like rebby, am not popular like Cally, I'm not compassionate like D.F, I'm not a romantic like Hailey, i'm just me plain old jewel who never shows emotions, never says anything funny, never gets excited and avoids Everything and Everyone I know I am weird and I don't care I am jewel and my life is dull but I don't care. my life was pretty dull and uninteresting but little did I know all that was About to change.

I know you are probably wondering how a person as uninteresting as me has such cool friends, well the truth is I don't know, but it probably has something to do with the fact that we have been neighbors for all our lives.

Well now that you have met everyone let's get on with the story.