THE TRUTH

Can people who aren't blood be a family and if people are blood does that necessarily make them a family?

Those questions had been swimming inside Jewel's head for years whenever she thought about her parents.

She wondered who they are.

She wondered how they live knowing she wasn't with them.

She wondered if she'd ever meet them.

Those questions were back to haunt her now as she headed down for breakfast.

When she got the banquet hall the girls weren't there so she picked up an apple and went to their room.

The girls were talking about the stuffs they miss about Earth when jewel came in.

"Knock knock" she offered a weak smile.

"Hi jewel" they chorused except from Hailey.

I think something is wrong with her.

She's been in a foul mood since yesterday. She made a mental note to herself to ask what was wrong.

"I wanna tell you guys something"

"Sure go ahead" they all sat around her and she sat on the edge of a bed.

She recounted all her dreams from when she was on Earth up to the one she had yesterday.

"Wow that's really a lot" D.F said when she was done.

"Yeah but I think it's all related like the dreams are giving me clues for something if I can just find out what"

"I know how you can find out" Cally said almost screaming it out of excitement they all shushed her and she said "oops sorry but I do know how you can find out"

"How?"

"So I've been reading on lucemians culture and history and I learnt that there's a stone buried somewhere in the ruins of the last war if it can somehow be found it will grant the Finder any request he wishes" she was really happy about this.

"What if this is just some urban legend?" Jewel ask skeptically.

"The lucemians are advanced species do you think they'd record something that they weren't sure is true" Cally retorted.

"Well it wouldn't hurt to try" rebby said softly.

Jewel thought about it for a minute before answering "I guess we're going on a road trip today"

Cally squealed in excitement.

"pack your bags we leave in an hour"

+++++++++++++
Jewel's POV,
The girls including mokini were already waiting for me outside in their matching colorful jumpsuits and backpacks.

I was also wearing my black jumpsuit and black backpack.

And we seemed ready to go.

"Okay let's go" I said taking the lead as always.

"What do you mean let's go" Cally said crossing her arms.

"I mean let's go to the ruins" I said irritated. Why aren't they moving they were the ones who suggested we go there.

"What you expect us to walk there" Cally asked again "the ruins are on the other side of lucem we need a vehicle"

Shoot, I hadn't thought of that.

"Did somebody say vehicle?" Zack said driving in on a Jeep .

"Woah zack where did you find a Jeep" Hailey finally said something. I was starting to get worried about her.