WELCOME

"Rise and shine girls" Etim said stepping into the room where the girls were Sleeping.

"Ugh what time is it?" asked a sleepy D.F.

"Well it's early afternoon on lucem but it is still 5 am on earth" Etim answers cheerfully.

"Woah early afternoon" Hailey said sitting up "I never sleep this late".

"Well you guys are still operating on earth time" Etim said "don't worry you will still adjust to lucem time".

"Oh god I feel so deprived of my sleep" rebby said yawning.

"I'm sorry but you guys can't sleep all day, so get dressed we are going on a tour" Etim said leaving the room.

"Etim wait there's no bathroom here " Cally pointed out.

"You don't need one" he moved towards a door which looked like the closet and pushed the button on the handle it opened and the machine came to life.
Etim turned around and explained "this machine does everything you just step in and it cleans you brushes your teeth and dresses you".

"Oh cool" Cally said still sounding sleepy "but what if I want to pee"

"It has a water closet" he gave Rebby a small smile "Okay ladies your suits have been put in the machine so all you need to do is just step in and remember we are waiting for you outside" Etim said and left the room.

A while later the girls came out of their rooms chatting with one another and went down to meet David, Etim and jewel.

The girls were all wearing jumpsuits with different colors and symbols on them.

Hailey's jump suit was blue and had a silver heart on it.

D.F's was green with a silver peace symbol on it.

Cally's was gold with a silver Star on it.

Rebby's was orange with a silver musical note on it.

Jewel was also wearing one but hers was black with a jewel on it.

"Woah cool you all got jumpsuits with the symbols on it" David said.

"What symbols?" Cally asked.

"The symbols which were on the portal that brought us here" Etim explained "you see each symbol represents you and what makes you special"

"So what makes me special is my love for world peace" D.F asked smiling.

"That's right D.F" David said.

"And mine is love" Hailey said.
"And I am a star" Cally said flipping her hair.

"And mine is my music" Rebby Said.

"Yup" Etim said.

"Jewel that must mean you are precious just like a jewel" D.F said enthusiastically.

"Yeah... whatever. Can we just get this tour over with" she said walking towards the elevator.

There was a sudden silence before David Said "don't mind jewel she is like that with everyone"

"Yes but never with us" D.F said in a shaky voice.

Etim stormed towards Jewel and said "hey what's your deal those girls are your friends you didn't have to be so rude".