THE PRISONER

Jewel's pov,

===three months later===
Its been three months since my coronation. Being the queen was much harder than I thought.

"Your highness what do we do with him?" Penelope asked. She was referring to an old man she brought before me claiming he helped harbor the squad when they first got on the planet.

Apparently as advanced as tenebras is they still didn't have their own judicial system which mean I have to take care of all these matters myself.

"Your highness" she said again snapping me out of my thoughts.

I sighed "bring David in here"

She bowed and went to get him out of his cell while the old man kept begging for his life "please don't kill me, I have a granddaughter she has no one except from me"

"What's your name?" I asked bored.

"Robert madio" he replied with a shaky voice.

Penelope walked in, dragging a bloody David behind her, before I could reply the man.

"Hey David quick question do you know this man?" I asked as David turned to face Robert.

A look of recognition flashed in both their eyes and I didn't need him to say anything more, I already had my answer.

"No I do not" David replied with his eyes down cast, obviously trying to save this old man.

"Yes you do" I retorted "Penelope, prepare a public execution for him we have to make an example of him"

He screamed and begged for his life as the guards dragged him out of the room.

"Please jewel don't do this" David pleaded.

"Guards get him out of here" I said gesturing towards David.

He hung his head in defeat and muttered an apology to the man who was already doomed, though he was out of the room.

His shoulders drooped as he walked out of the room with the guards. He stopped putting up a fight after a month of being here. He had given up all hope and his eyes were sunken probably from all the shit he's seen since I locked him here.

I smirked at that.

He didn't reveal the whereabouts of the others yet but I'm positive that if we continue with our torture methods he will.

Yes, I'm torturing a guy who I once considered my closest friend. It's ironical.

I haven't stopped hunting for the rest of the squad and whoever else is in their little band of misfits.

But Penelope hasn't had a lead on them in quite a while now. It's almost like they disappeared into thin air.

And fronibe is no where to be found, I also can't find the princess' body. Who knows if he even completed his task.

"Penelope!" I yelled for my second in command.

"Yes your highness" she replied.

"Bring me the seer" I said still sounding bored "and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and don't you dare tell me it's not available on this planet"

She quickly swallowed her words "right away Your highness" she walked away looking perplexed as to where she was suppose to get the earthly snack.

  +++++++++++++++

A girl not more that eight years old stood before me.

"And what exactly am I suppose to do with her?" I asked the guard that brought her to me.