TENEBRAS

I woke up that morning with a splitting Headache.

I rubbed my eyes and tried to sit up but that was when I noticed two arms wrapped around me.

I was alarmed at first before I noticed it was David.

The activities of last night came rushing back to me.

Which led to this morning having a sleeping David cuddle with me.
Eeew.

And with that thought I bolted upwards causing him to jerk out of his sleep.

"What?what? I'm up" he said still sleepy.

I got off the bed and folded my arms across my chest and said "um you need to leave".

"Oh I see the mean jewel is back"

"Yes she is and she wants you to leave"

He got up and stared at me before saying "well I'm glad that you're okay I don't exactly like vulnerable jewel"

He smiled and left.
Vulnerable... He called me vulnerable.
Me.

Waving off what he said, I went about my morning routine Before going down for breakfast.

+++++++++++
The atmosphere around the table today was tense and awkward as the girls avoided each other's eyes.

Etim sensing the tense atmosphere around the table tried to break the ice "so... Your first training with your weapons isn't that something?" He chuckled nervously.

"Yup it sure is something" Hailey  said in an attempt to start a conversation.
But it didn't last as the atmosphere around the table grew even more awkward.

Everyone finished their food quickly so they could leave the table as soon as possible.

The girls all headed to the training room and the boys went out to the courtyard for sparring.

Zack and Arthur were already waiting in the training room and there weapons were laid out on the table including jewel's plain old sword.

"Hey girls...hi rebby" Arthur said lingering on the 'R' in rebby.

She Blushed before saying "hey Arthur"

"Hi Zack" Cally said walking up to him.

"Hey boo" he turned around to face her then planted a kiss on her forehead.

She Blushed and held his hand and they started talking.

"Are we gonna train or not?" Jewel practically yelled.

"Woah jewel chill" Arthur said startled "we aren't training here today though, we're using the TARANA so grab your weapons and let's go"

The girls all took their weapons and started towards the televator.

"Oh and lest I forget" Arthur went to retrieve a black box.

He opened it and handed them their very own flash watches.

Jewel already had one so he didn't give her one.