IN THE BEGINNING

In a universe quite far away from ours are two planets who are constantly at war with eachother.

The planets lucem and tenebras have constantly been trying to destroy eachother since the beginning of time.
Lucem stands for light this is because they have been fighting to keep the good in the world while tenebras was doing the opposite by trying to destroy the light and plunge the world into eternal darkness.

The war which had once been fought and won by lucem was now being won by tenebras. Even though all hope seemed lost the people of lucem refused to let that be the end for their was a prophesy which said that the five mighty heroes who had once helped them fight the war would return and finally rid them of the darkness forever but until then the people of lucem keep praying to the stars for help.

Meanwhile, on earth,

It's just another boring day at school for jewel, she keeps glancing at her watch waiting for the bell to ring and paying no attention to what the teacher is saying until she's is suddenly snapped out of it by the teacher yelling "jewel!!!"

She quickly turns her attention back to the teacher and answers "yes, miss Gilligan".

Miss Gilligan who is obviously annoyed by jewel absentmindedness replies "why don't you stand up and tell the whole class the formation process of a metamorphic rock".

Jewel reluctantly stands up and sees rebby trying to whisper the answer to her but she can't quite make out what she is saying.

"Yes jewel we are waiting" says miss Gilligan.

"Well I don't know" replies jewel as unremorseful as ever

Naomi who sits at the back of the class with the other mean girls let's out a fake cough and says "Blockhead, oh am so sorry I must be coming down with something" and the whole class bursts out laughing except for D.F, rebby and David.

"Oh keep quiet all of you" says miss Gilligan in a attempt to calm the class down "sit down miss Monroe" she says to jewel who is already sitted.

"You really should learn to pay more attention in class miss Monroe" she adds when the class is all settled down. She continues with her lecture but jewel is no longer listening she is doodling on her note pad.

Rebby whispers to her "hey, don't let Naomi get to you okay"

Jewel turns to face her and says "do I look like someone her words can get to?" And she turns back to her notepad and keeps doodling .

Finally the bell goes off and it's time to leave all the students are about to rush off when miss Gilligan stops them my announcing to everyone not to forget about the school trip to the new museum of mysterious and ancient artifacts.

By now almost all the students are gone. jewel is still packing up her things when Naomi walks past her with a confident grin plastered on her brown skin and says in a sing- songy tone
"Bye jewel".

Jewel pays no attention and is still packing up her things while thinking about how much she hates her when rebby walks up to her and says "the rest of the squad is coming on the field trip tomorrow, are you?"

She replies in a cool voice "I don't know".

"Well text me when you decide..."

She was just about to add something else when she noticed David walking towards them, jewel noticed him too and is instantly irritated "what does he want?"

"I don't know but i will be leaving you two now cause I'm late for glee practice" she says just as David arrives "hi David, bye david" she says with a smile and leaves she gives jewel a quick thumbs up.