TROUBLED

As I opened my eyes I was greeted by the sunlight and so I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I got up and looked around the room and that's when it all came back to me. I realised I wasn't even sleeping on the bed but on the beanbag chair.

I remembered the activities of the night before which led to my friends being sprawled out around my room at 7 am in the morning.

I looked around my room and took in the sight, inscribing all their features in my memory. I wanted to remember them this way. Asleep, carefree... Happy.

I saw rebby, Hailey and David sprawled on the bed. David at the edge it seemed like he would fall soon but he didn't. He looked so cute while asleep. I quickly shook that thought away.

Cally was on the floor with her head on Zack's lap and she looked so happy even I her sleep.

Etim and kady were also on the ground.

But they had fallen asleep cuddling. Etim really likes her doesn't he?.
But wait where's D.F.

I looked around the room only to find her asleep on the desk holding something that looked like a slice of the pizza we ate last night.

I stepped around the people sprawled on the floor and walked out of the room to the banquet room.

At the table was none other than the queen, "just great" I mutter sarcastically.
I walk to the table and picked up a fruit and bit into it, before moving close to her and saying "Good morning your majesty"

"Good morning jewel" she said not looking up from the hologram of the news she was inspecting "I trust you and your friends had a good time last night"

I didn't answer not sure if it was a rhetorical question or not.

Seeing that as a go-ahead to continue she added "it's nice to see how seriously you guys are taking your job on lucem"

She takes a sip of her tea before looking up to meet jewel's gaze and adds "isn't it?"

"I promise you my queen the girls and I take our job as protectors of lucem very seriously"

"Oh really?" She says looking back at the holographic projection in front of her before saying "I really hope for yours and their sake you are telling the truth"
She takes a sip of her tea and acts like she didn't just threaten the girls and me.
"Alright then please send kady down to me when you go back up" she says not bothering to spare me a glance.

"Okay your majesty" I give a little bow before walking off.

Even though she looks like great and sweet Queen the truth is she is a real bitch.

+++++++++++
The girls all go down for training after getting cleaned up from the night before.

Today they had training with Arthur and not Penelope and since this was their first training session with him they were really looking forward to it and by they I mean Rebby.

They walked into the training room and there was Arthur in a tight sleeveless vest sparing with another person.

The vest hugged his muscles and made him look like one of those male models in underwear commercials even with the sweat all over is body.