chapter 1.

[Flashback]

"You're nothing but a lousey, fat ass bitch, you hear me no one will ever love you. Shit i sure don't, you a worthless piece of shit you deserve absolutely nothing, just look at you? I'm done with yo ass bruh!" he pulled his hand away from her hold.

Jordan's and Amor'e relationship was a tumultuos and abusive one.

Him and amor'e were highschool sweethearts, a drug dealer and his bonnie that to him was his escape from the streets.

Or so it was perceived too be.

It started off as the most loving relationship and all their friends envyed them.

Amor'e grew up without a mother and her father was basically always working soo after they graduated amor'e moved in with him in hopes of moving forward with their relationship.

But the scars had been cut and the damage had already started.

Jordan had problems with drinking and would treat amor'e like trash when he was under the influence.

If he wasn't mentally abusing her,he did it emotionally.

There were times he went too lay his hands on her but she would always run out of the house, get in her car and drive too her friends house.

That was the worst type of abuse that a woman could go through, a man that placed his hands on a woman was disgusting but a man whom degraded a woman with his words, words that caused great

But nevertheless, apart from all his flaws she still loved him dearly and would do anything too make what they had work.

She had never known what it felt like too love someone this much or too be loved by someone.

Too her this was love.

"Please Jordan!... i-i'll do whatever you want please don't leave me. I love you so mu--" he cut her off with him chuckling

"Oh amor'e I don't love you never have and never will! Too think i thought you would have lost that weight but after them misscariges you jus-- hell you were never sexy to me and to be honest you were just a quick fuck nothing special. Now if you'll excuse me i have a baddie at home waiting for me" and with that he left leaving amor'e on the floor of her office in tears.

In that moment her heart broke into a million different pieces.

Kaya rushed into the room stopping down too her friend's level too comfort her.

"Jordan pleaseeeee!" she called after him at the top of her lungs.

[End of Flashback]

One year later.....

1:30 pm

''Amor'e!, Amor'e!" her best friend kaya called her name

"Huh!?" she asked as she came back too reality.

Her relationship with her ex haunted her like never before.

She loved him with all her heart but unfortunately love never seems too be enough fit man these days.

"Bitch didn't you just hear anything i just said to yo ass!?" kaya exclaimed!