fifteen

she lives in a world
so unaware

Sarah and John went over to Craig and Sami's house, at request of her brother to tell him in person what he already knew.

"Sarah, you told me you'd tell me if other relationships ever showed up," Craig pouted sarcastically, causing Sarah to chuckle lightly.

"That was when I was how old in what country?" she asked. "Besides, I could be dating someone worse than one of your best friends."

"You do have a point." he stands up and heads toward the kitchen. "Anyone want drinks?"

"Yes, please," John requests, Sarah and Sami doing the same. Craig returned with two whiskeys and two of Sami's sangrias. handing the glass to John, and the bottles to the girls, he sat down again.

"So, John, how'd you ask her out?" Craig asked, making John laugh and hang his head slightly.

"Really terribly," he responds.

"He genuinely asked me like 'so you wanna be my girlfriend or something'?" Sarah mocked him, making Sami and Craig laugh.

"Smooth, dude," Sami replied, taking a sip of her drink and setting it back down on the table beside her. "How long has it been though, it definitely hasn't been more than a week, right?"

"Actually, we've been dating for about three or four weeks now," Sarah tells them. "I think it was July 22nd that we finally did anything."

"And it's August 13th now, so yeah, about three or four weeks," Craig shrugs. "I'm impressed."

"I think we should go out for celebratory ice cream," Sami grins, looking at Craig, who rolls his eyes. "Please."

"Fine," he says tiredly. "Sami won't stop asking for ice cream because it's like, the only thing she craves at this point."

"Not my fault,"

"Your unwanted subscription to Satan's waterfall?"

"Yup."

"Girls, tmi!" John exclaims, waving his hands everywhere.