Chapter 2

The next day was that Katsuki woke up in his bed that had blood all over the mattress. He lazily stood up not wanting to pay attention at what the hell happened to his room. Yes, he is a perfect person. But...not so anymore now.

Katsuki's P.O.V

I didn't pay attention to shit inside my room. Fuck that, my shit is more than that shit. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I looked into the mirror. Ah, fuck, my eyes were puffed. Probably because I cried myself to sleep last night.

I didn't really pay attention, I then finished brushing my teeth. I washed my hands, and my wrists. Nothing stung. It all felt, nothing to me. I was numb. I took a bath. As I was done, i took the towel and wrapped it around my waist.

I walked out and looked back to my room. "Where the fuck did I fucking put that shit?", I said to myself as I searched everywhere for the certain white box, and spotted it underneath my bed. It had a red plus mark.

I took it out "Hah, why the hell was it in there anyway?" I shrugged then opened it up, revealing a lot of medical supplies. I then took a bandage and wrapped it around my arms. As I finished, I walked and opened my closet to find my clothes.

I picked a black t-shirt that is long sleeved and black jeans. I wore it and went downstairs to the kitchen, still not paying attention to having breakfast or not.

You don't need breakfast.

Ugh, not you again.

Yup, its me.

Why the hell would i not need breakfast?

Because, you're pathetic if you eat in the morning.

I know, breakfasts are for the weak.

Yes. Izuku wouldn't love you if you didn't do much more.

What do you mean by that?

I meant, hurt yourself

What the-

Imagine his proud face when he sees that.

He'll be proud?

Basically, yes.

I could feel the male's voice, similar to mine, as if I was talking to myself. I didn't believe it, but I was manipulated to do so. So....If I..did...much more...will he then face to me?

Oh my, he has already payed you much attention. It was your fault. You didn't look at him, when he looked at you.

I could feel the voice get darker. As a lot more voices then join in. I was shaking. I couldn't see myself. I couldn't breathe. I inhaled in and out. I went to the living room and sat on the couch. I looked at the clock.

1:00 PM

How pathetic.

He should at least know how to wake up more early.

Ugh, I can't believe he even won the sports festival.

Is that even you?

Kacchan, I hate you and I will never love you. Even if we are friends now.

Everyone in 1A appeared all of them starting to round me up, I couldn't breath, my mind was spinning, I felt like dying. I couldn't breathe. Not anymore. "SHUT UP!" I yelled. All of them just looked at me with disgust. Even my friend, Kirishima.

We secretly hate you Bakugo.

I'm your number 1 hater not your number 1 fan no more Kacchan. I saw Deku giggled.

I shook my head. I cried in my arms as I hugged myself. I didn't want this. I'm sorry....
______________

Author's P.O.V

Katsuki cried quietly in the house. Sniffles and whimpers can be heard. His tears rolled his cheeks endlessly. He cried and cried, until it was puffy and his eyes were dry. If he could cry blood, he would.

He stood up and stared at the clock

5:00 PM

He realized he didn't eat or spent his day reading or studying like he does. He just tiredly went upstairs. He felt like he didn't deserve the food.

As he went upstairs, he spotted his phone. It was ringing. "Who the fucking hell would call now?" He said as he groaned, looking at the caller ID and realized it was his classmate, Kirishima.

He picked it up.

"BAKUBROOOOOO"

Katsuki hissed at the voice he heard and put his ear near it again, "Yeah, what do you want?"

"Well, since ya know, we didn't hang out, like this week. I wanted to bring ya out with me, Midoriya, and the others."

Katsuki hissed at the name, 'Midoriya'

"So what do you t-"

He hung up. The phone rang again, he pressed cancel.

He didn't want to deal with any shit today.

You're the piece of shit here.

At least i'm better than garbage.

No, you're way worse than that.

Yeah,yeah, i get it.

Die.

Okay.

He went upstairs and took the razor. He unfolded the bandages. This time, he saw the blood flow down as he pressed even more.

He loved the pain. He got used to it in just one day.

But he still sobbed. He got and image of Deku and IcyHot kissing each other happily.

"Guess who's dead now?"
_____________________________

Short cause, why not.
You need to have a short one, before the better. (= ^ =)
Kacchan's gonna shit himself like
YeEtUs.
Anyway, tell me what you feel in the comments!!

-Ju-kun ❤❤