Chapter 10

Warning! There'll be some minor spoilers about Season 4! But in this Chapter and story I won't be following the storyline, even so, this is my AU so deal with it.

Katsuki's P.O.V

What

In

The

Fucking

Fuck

Was

That?!

Judy literally smirked at Deku, I swear-

I sighed and looked at the training room we were in.

The class was now inside as we all stood facing our homeroom teacher. He was the usual. He wore the same tired or should I say, sleepy fucking face.

After training.

After Deku's weird encounter with his dumbass One for All. I left the training area. Deku looked at me weirdly.

I went to the boys changing room and changed my costume and saw the bandages on my wrists. I then headed back to the dorms and stepped foot at my dorm room door.

I opened my dorm room casually, and saw red, blood stains on my floor. I looked at it emotionlessly. I closed my dorm room and quickly collapsed on my bed.

"What a shitty day..."

My eyes closed, leaving me only seeing black.

Author's P.O.V

As Katsuki was in his room, Judy was full of strategies, and ideas on how to make Izuku like Katsuki, Correction, love him.

When she was thinking, her door opened, revealing one of Katsuki's so called squad. The girls' dorm side was full, so basically, she had to be near the boys' dorm.

She smiled at the males that were in front of her. "Anything I can help with?". The males gave each other looks, and faced her again, then asked her a question literally anyone would ask. "Seriously! How can Bakugo date you?! You're literally too perfect!"

Her black, mixed locks were covering her right eye, as her left violet orbs looked at them ever so sharp. The room was tense for no reason, as her eyes were intimidating, the boys knew very well to knock before coming in.

So...A yellow haired male took the chance of knocking the door while sweating. Judy wasn't really mad they walked in casually, but she respects privacy, then calmed down.

She laughed and the room atmosphere was then lighter than a feather. "Honestly, " the males faced her while a red head looked questioningly at her.

"Have you seen Bakugo act so rather weirdly?" Judy's laughs stopped and she looked at him in a flash then looked at her lap.

"You're right." She sounded convincing to tell them she knew nothing.
______________

Aye, i'm still garbage don't worry. Sorry I had to make this short! But I hope you can wait until the next chapter!

Plus, I've got exams, so I'm in a tight spot, but I'll try to update this story since you guys are reading it.

-Ju-kun ❤