Chapter 13

The sight left him in tears.

. . . 30 Minutes before the scene played.

Judy slammed her fist on the table. She growled and looked at them, "Are you really sure that's what happened?" Her voice wasn't soft or neither concerned, it was deep like Satan's.

"I am sure." Uraraka replied rather coldly, giving her the same attitude, the table wasn't all flowers or angels, it was now filled with a terrifying aura.

"I am very, very sure, Bakugo hurt Todoroki!" She looked really furious, i mean, who wouldn't be angry if their friend's hurt by someone other than you, (me basically).

The black haired female took a deep breath before speaking, "If Katsuki, really did hurt Todoroki-san, his hand would've been filled with blood."

The bubbly, once cheery girl's eyes widened. Now that she thought about it, Todoroki's wounds were stabbed, and it was really deep and wide.

Meanwhile, Katsuki's hand wasn't bleeding, it was only a trail of blooding oozing out from his hand, which meant it was only his blood.

"Y-" the whole group's eyes widened, "YOU'RE RIGHT!" Uraraka banged her head on the table, "And to think I hurt Bakugo because I thought he hurt Todoroki..." she felt really guilty, she was blinded by hatred and fury.

"Its okay, Uraraka-san." Izuku said so in front of her. "I'm gonna go find Kacchan first." He stood up, he also was angry, but didn't want to hurt the other's feelings. Even so, he was fooled by the frame of the other male, he still loved him no matter what.

Judy on the other side headed to Todoroki's place at the infirmary.

"Oh, Judy" The male turned from his table and faced her. "Is there anything that you needed from me?" He looked at her straight in the eyes.

"No. In fact, there's something I want to ask you." 'Lets see what ya got in your mind.' She thought to herself. "Did you frame Katsuki?" She sounded rather normal, and the other male was internally drowned in lies.

"Bingo" she walked out the room.

. . .

Izuku walked into the class hoping to see Katsuki just sleeping.

But he was dead wrong.

"Letters?!" He screamed. "Why are everyone's table topped with a letter...?" His eyes dropped to his own table, then it shifted to Katsuki's, it didn't have a letter. Which meant-

'Kacchan gave letters?'

He headed to his place and opened up the letter.

'If you're reading this, I want you to know I loved you ever since. I'm sorry for being such a dick to you. I hope you know that I'll be gone soon. I may not be here to see you become number 1 I guess. I knew everyone secretly hates me. (Which is cannon in this AU) I hope I get to meet you in the afterlife? Fuck that shit, I just wanna disappear. By the way, sorry for wasting your time for reading this bullshit.

From: Bakugo 'Kacchan' Katsuki.

To: Midoriya 'Deku' Izuku.'

Izuku wasn't having any of it, he went to the most obvious places Katsuki always went a long time ago. 'The rooftop.'

. . .

"Kacchan..." his tears were falling endlessly, "KACCHAN!!" he ran to his body and lifted him up, "No No No No No No!!!" He cried and hugged the cold body.

"Kacchan...don't go.."

The rooftop door opened with a bang, "BAKUBRO/BAKUGO/KATSU-KUN!" Their eyes widened. The scene in front of them was nothing but heartbreaking. One person pushed them apart, she quickly put a finger on his pulse.

She sighed in relief. "He's...still alive. But barely."

Izuku took no chances and quickly jumped to the stairs then left school to go to the nearest hospital.

. . .

"What have we done?"
___________

Just a filler chapter. Don't worry, I actually have a tight schedule now, but I'll update this evening or somethin!

Hope y'all enjoyed this chap!

-Ju-kun ❤