Epilouge

Years later~

Izuku went back from hero work to greet his lovable boyfriend that's supposed to be home.

When he went inside all he saw was darkness, he chuckled, "Kacchan, I'm home!" He smiled, but got no response. This point he started to worry.

He switched on the lights, and saw everything.

It was all good. So he headed to the kitchen. "Kacchan?" He peaked his head in. "Kacchan??"

He walked to the living room and saw his boyfriend sleeping soundly on the couch, he sighed in relief. "You scared me there for a moment.." He muttered under his breath.

The television was the only source of light in the room. Katsuki's face was the most beautiful thing you'll ever see in the room.

He heard a grumble and shot his head to the sleeping male in front of him. "Hey, Kacchan," he sat near his leg.

"I'm home," Katsuki's eyes fluttered open slightly and looked at Izuku's face. He smiled and quickly hugged him. "Nightmares?" Izuku asked quietly as he hugged the other, embracing him softly as if he is glass.

Katsuki just nodded, making the other sigh and carry him in a bridal style to their room. Izuku placed him on the bed softly.

"How about I make dinner and you just wait here, okay Kacchan?" The other male just nodded his head. The forest haired male knew something's were wrong but shrugged it off.

"I'll be seeing you later th-" He was pulled into a warm kiss. His eyes widened for that very moment. He smiled and returned it ever so romantically.

They pulled away for a brief moment, silence illuminating the room, before a person spoke up. "Welcome back, Izuku" he smiled to the male in front of him who just had his mouth wide hanged agape.

He smacked his head with his free hand and looked away blushing. "Say something you idiot!" Izuku just chuckled and kissed his forehead, "I'm back home, Katsuki."

. . .

Izuku went to work rather early leaving the other male to rest at home because of his sickness, he couldn't do hero work at the time.

He sat at the couch quietly observing everything happening on the news to use as important information for the time he's gonna use when he gets back on the field.

"Dammit, fuck this cold," He muttered under his breath holding the blanket close to him. Lately, he hasn't been feeling really well.
Guess its cause the food he ate that time.

[(Or too much d-) *SLAP*]

Time passed, and the news showed Izuku fending off villains, the ash blonde male chuckled to himself watching as all of them.

Some interviewers were getting on his nerve, watching the female interviewers trying to seduce Izuku. Katsuki was just about to snap and break their necks, but he's a gentleman, that wouldn't do.

[(Katsuki? A gentleman? What have I done to yOU?!)]

The time was already 7:38 PM when Izuku was supposed to be home, but turns out, Katsuki had to wait for another half an hour for his lover to be back.

. . .

The door lock clicked making Katsuki stand and walk to greet his boyfriend.

"I'm home.." The male smiled. Katsuki beamed and hugged him, he felt so happy than dead inside now, only when there's Izuku of course.

The forest haired male laughed and embraced him back, "Missed me?" The other nodded. "Anyway," Katsuki let go and brought them to the kitchen.

"Let's have dinner." They sat down said, their thanks and dug in the meal.

When they finished lunch Katsuki and Izuku went to the living room to watch television and sit down comfortably, until the other one did something rather surprising.

Izuku got on one knee and faced his lover.

Katsuki stood up from the couch and looked at him confused, "Are you okay, Izuku?"

"I'm fine." He took out a ring. Receiving a gasp, from Katsuki of course.

"I-"

"Bakugo Katsuki, you have been with me for 5 years and helped me through my ups and downs for many times than I could ever imagine. I am so very thankful you were my childhood friend, and now you're my lover, I can't thank you enough."

"No, Izuku, I should be thanking you-"

"I love you so much, Kacchan" with those, Katsuki's eyes teared and tears went through his cheeks like a waterfall.

"Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" Izuku asked as he held Katsuki's left hand and kissed it dearly.

Katsuki was lost for so many words, he sniffed and closed his mouth with his free hand. With tears streaming down he nodded harshly.

Izuku smiled and inserted the ring on Katsuki's left finger.

He stood up and kissed Katsuki on the lips romantically and pulled his body close with with his free hand on his waist.

Katsuki's other hand was intertwined with Izuku's and the other on the forest haired male's chest.

The kiss was rather sweet until it became even more heated. Izuku was getting rougher as time passed, he asked for entrance and inserted his tongue.

He explored everywhere making Katsuki moan at some times.

As it got even more heated, Izuku wanted more.

"I love you"

< E N D >
__________

That's It! ThEY dID the GaY!!! OSKXBSKDUEJDV O H M Y lOrD

TheY finally DiD it!

lmao i'Ll stOP but i'm just proud lol.

-Ju-Kun ❤