Chapter 3

So...I haven't updated buuuuttttt, i hope ya like this chapter cause lately I haven't had any motivation to do shit. Hope ya enjoy this uwu.
___________________

Katsuki woke up tiredly and looked at the clock.

5:55 P.M

New record there, Kacchan.

He shot a glance at his side then realized nobody was there but himself.

Katsuki's P.O.V

I guess I'm crazy imagining words from the nerd eh?. I chuckled dryly to myself.

No, I'm really here, Kacchan.

I felt venom spit out from the last word..what was it?

It was you, Kacchan.

I gripped my chest. I shook my head off my thoughts and walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After doing my shit I then took my bag and was about to walk out until I saw the old hag opening the door with the old man.

Huh, guess they're back from their trip.

"Tch" I growled as the Old Hag slapped my head. "Is that how you fucking greet your parents?" She asked as she strangled me. My eyes looked at the floor and then I realized I was silent.

"Katsuki, you okay?" I snapped out of my gaze and slapped her hand away.

"I'm fucking fine and perfect." The last part was a mumble. I don't think I'm perfect. How shitty i am now. More shitty that Shitty Hair's hair.

The old hag just quietly observed as I walked out with my bag to go back to the dorms.

After arriving at the dorms.

I walked in casually and saw the whole class squealing watching and stalking Half 'n half with damn Deku being cozy and all shit.

My eyes were dead.

I looked away and reached for the elevator to go into my dorm room. Before I could do anything, Shitty hair went to my place.

"BAKUBRO!" The whole squad looked at me and waved, damn Raccoon eyes went straight to my spot and tackled me into a hug.

I only looked at them emotionlessly. "I'm not in the mood to deal with your shit." I shook Raccoon eyes and went into the elevator doors that opened.

The were left with disbelief.

Author's P.O.V

Kirishima only looked at Katsuki as he walked in emotionlessly.

He swore, he could've felt that Katsuki was not being himself. He wanted to help. But the ash blonde male just wouldn't.
__________

Katsuki reached his dorm room and unlocked it. He walked in casually. He closed the door behind him and locked it. He then flopped on his bed.

He turned around and faced the ceiling. He had an urge to hurt himself. Again.

He sat on his bed. Looking plainly at the wall. Suddenly, Izuku and Shoto kissing and doing it romantically in his eyes were in his head.

Tears rolled down his cheeks roughly and fast. He screamed inside. Internally, his heart was ripped off. Izuku and him were in a good relationship now. You can consider friends in childhood and now.

He couldn't handle it. He faked all of his words to him.

Die, fuck you, I hate you, I don't give a fuck of what you do, don't mess your shit up.

Hey, I like you, I love you, I care of how you are, good luck.

Were all the words he wanted to say. So bad. He had to fake his feelings. Now, Izuku is with Shoto. That makes it more worse.

The tears kept falling, he couldn't take it anymore, he took his razor from his bag and started cutting his other wrist.

"If I do this, they can see it..." he thought to himself before continuing to cut more deeper. "Oh, I have long sleeves and my hero costume does too...huh, don't need to worry." he then continued cutting more deeper.

Deeper. Deeper. Deeper. Until you could see a hint of white from his flesh. He stopped and went to the other arm and continued doing the same.

He fell asleep after that. Not giving shit.

The next day.

Katsuki's P.O.V

Oi, wake up.

I woke up, and blink rubbing my eyes. I looked at my alarm.

3:00 AM

That's early. Why do I need to wake up again?

School you fucking idiot

Oh yeah, I am an idiot.

I got up and got ready, I went downstairs and got my own breakfast ready.

I sat down and ate my own food not paying attention.

I played my phone alone.

It was 6. Glasses showed up.

"Bakugo! I didn't knew you woke up earlier than me!" He did those weird robotic hand language of his.

I rolled my eyes, I don't feel like in the mood for this. I stood up and grabbed my bag.

I walked out and reached to the class as early as usual.

After one hour, others started to arrive.

After the other extras showed up, class started.

It was fucking bullshit and I didn't want to pay attention to it.

After lunch, we went back to class. I couldn't help but notice the weird looks on me. What the hell did I do?

Izuku's P.O.V

I realized that Kacchan was quiet today, I noticed it all. Kacchan didn't even yell when he bumped into me.

What happened?

After lunch, everyone in class were looking at him, as if he were gonna explode. But he didn't and the class was scared.

"Bakugo, are you sick?" Aizawa-sensei asked as he looked at Kacchan with a wondering face.

Kacchan stopped looking at the window and looked at sensei. "No, I'm perfectly fine." He then continued looking at the window.

Aizawa-sensei blinked for a few minutes.

DID HE JUST ANSWER CALMLY?!

Everyone in the class had the same feelings. I looked over at
Sho-kun and he shook his head, signalling he didn't what was happening.

"Alright, today we'll be having hero training against teams of four." Aizawa-sensei said as he wrote the team names on the black board.

Katsuki
Izuku
Shoto
Kirishima.

My eyes went wide and I was scared to be teamed up with Kacchan, but we're friends now, so its okay.

We're supposed to fight against-

Momo
Uraraka
Denki
Sero

I looked at Kacchan expecting to see his gaze to be murderous telling he'll kill them,

But his eyes were dead.
_________

OwO, author-kun here, hope ya liked the story!
And i hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Damn, Izuku's P.O.V was hard to do lol.
He didn't swear, and I rarely not swear so it was hard.

Feedback and how this chapter was like could be commented here!

-Ju-kun ❤