Chapter 9.

Before all of you guys read, there's going to be a slight smut, between Deku and Todoroki. But not a full smut. Be sure to skip.

Author's P.O.V

What-

Katsuki's vision turned blurry. His eyes became half-lidded, his body was now going to fall on the floor, before he could even go to the locker room to change to his hero costume.

I give up. Kill me please. Then he was about to hit to floor as everything went jet black.

Strong arms caught him, but fell on the floor with him on top of them, the person's arms held him in a caring way, "Ouuuuccchhhhh" The black haired female said so as she stood u still holding Katsuki in her arms.

She groaned as she felt her back hurt. "I swear something is bothering him." She said as she walked into the infirmary. An old woman greeted her.

"Judy, is something wrong?" She asked as Judy placed Katsuki in one of the infirmary beds.

She shook her head as she told Recovery Girl to rest and she'll take care of Katsuki for a while.

Recovery Girl smiled and flashed a thank you at her and left the room.

"Jeez. What the hell happened to you?" She let her face closer to his chest to check his heartbeat. "Your heartbeat's lower.." She whispered softly at herself and had a full time pissed mode.

She opened up the poor boy's wrists and looked through it, she was right, "You fucking lied." The blood were on his wrists as they were endlessly getting out of the cuts.

"I need to stitch this up," she looked through the desk and found the right supplies, "Operation, start." She put on gloves as she then started stitching them.

A few minutes before the incident happened.

Izuku was in the bathroom with Shoto. They were making out, until Shoto wanted more. Izuku loves him, yes, but he felt like he didn't want to do it.

"S-Sho-kun, I don't want to..." He said as the other male pulled out his finger from his mouth.

"Why? I thought you said you were ready?" Izuku nodded slowly before looking at his side, "But I don't wanna do it yet." Shoto could only look in a pissed off look.

"Are you butting out now?" He growled. Izuku was afraid. "Sho-kun p-please, I don't want to." Shoto didn't listen and did as he wanted, he attacked Izuku's lower part.

Before he could do more, Izuku used his quirk and slapped Shoto. "I-I said I don't want to do it..." Shoto snapped. "I'm sorry Izuku, please forgive me?" Izuku was tricked perfectly.

"Of course." He smiled and planted a kiss at the other male. Shoto was now relieved.

Back to the present, but with Katsuki already stitched up.

Judy smiled to herself since she just helped a friend.

Until she heard a voice from someone's head.

You're pathetic. You had your friend to help you.

'What the hell?' She thought to herself.

I-I said I give up. Izuku isn't going to love me either way.

'Uh'

That makes you a loser. What happened to the Bakugo Katsuki who always won?

Who the hell is Bakugo Katsuki? Never met him before, but I sure as hell know that he's better than me.

'Wait a minute-' she took a few minutes to calculate what happened and shook the sleeping boy up.

"What the FucK?!" He sat upright and looked to his side, watching Judy sweating.

"Katsuki.." her eyes teared slightly, and she hugged him "I'll help you..." The ash blonde male's eyes shot widely.

"I will make you work with Izuku!" She let go and looked at his face, expecting him to be a little more hyped, but instead she got a dead looking human.

"There's no point, he doesn't love me." He looked at the opposite side from her and took her hand off his shoulders

This made the black haired female frown. She pulled him out the covers and lifted him in a bridal style. She then ran to the boys' changing room, having no shame in opening it like a boss.

The boys inside the changing rooms' mouths' were wide agape as she saw them half naked, her face held no shame.

"Don't worry, you guys see girls in bikinis as well," She put Katsuki down before patting his shoulder and gave him a whisper, 'act natural' before planting a kiss on his cheek.

"See ya later, babe" she smiled at him, and he looked back and said the exact same thing. She left walking normally out.

Izuku's face was priceless.

Judy's P. O. V

I walked out, and ran to the girls' changing room, and thought about my action earlier.

'Heh, bet Izuku was jealous. Now to step two, make Katsuki be loved by Izuku!'

I thought happily as I changed my uniform to my hero costume then stepping out to meet with the whole class.

"Bakugo-kun's your boyfriend?!" The whole class yelled as I nodded, well fake.

There will be no way, that i am in love with Katsuki, hah! This is just to help Izuku realize his feelings.

Izuku went to my way, "Judy-kun, you never told me you were Kacchan's girlfriend?" It sounded like a question, more than a suggestion.

I shrugged, damn twisting things are getting interesting.

"I thought he told you?" I asked him, and he shook his head, and told me everything about what happened when I was gone in jail.

'Damn we need to make this work.'
____________

OooowwwwOooooo

Second update. Lol.

Cliffhanger was being a bitch aye?

-Ju-kun ❤