Chapter 12

Before the chapter starts, I would like to inform you that this is my AU and if you ever feel like you don't want to see some characters acting this way you can just leave, I do not mind really. I hope this filling or wholesome chapter is good.
________________

Author's P.O.V

Shoto knew. He knew that Izuku liked, no, he loves Katsuki. The way they acted with each other, it wasn't all a lie. Katsuki and Izuku loves each other, but he wasn't having it. He got Izuku first, so he deserves him, not some guy that acts like shit to him.

But the night they broke up, Shoto regretted showing his love in public with Momo. "DAMMIT!" His fist hit the table ever so hard, "FUCK YOU BAKUGO KATSUKI!" but then, his mind started to finally think.

*At school.*

He showed up in front of Katsuki's desk with the ash blonde male just putting his best facade acting all angry at him. That sunlit class didn't have people in it yet, only Shoto and Katsuki were there.

The said male growled at him, "The fuck do you want?" With venom in his voice. "I want you to know Izuku really hates you. I also know you love him, but I can assure that he will never love you."

Katsuki knew more than anything, that Izuku didn't love nor even like him back. (Boi, you're wrong). His head shot up to his face, looking straight in the eyes with the mismatched eyes of his.

"What? Angry he doesn't love you back?" That time, the other male felt really satisfied knowing he's already fuming up, at the same time thoughts were rushing in the other's head.

He doesn't love you.

See! Even he's telling the truth!

You know more than well to love him.

You should've just jumped off.

Kill yourself.

You're an issue.

Everything you do just breaks his heart.

You could've cut more deeper than last time.

Maybe the razor wasn't sharp enough.

Or even the razor thought you weren't good enough.

You'll never be good enough.

Not for him.

Not for All Might.

Not for everyone.

Katsuki's P.O.V

Not even for yourself.

I was feeling miserable. I stood up from my chair, and suddenly, i heard a thud. "Argh!" My eyes widened at the sight, Icyhot had just injured himself in front of my desk, and the blood on my wrists were dripping, and he was also bleeding.

"BAKUBRO WHAT THE HECK!" I turned to face the people who were there for me from thin to thick. Their eyes were filled with horror and my eyes were filled with the same after putting my eyes on the person who had just closed his mouth.

"D-" he ran up to me and gave me a glare before holding the other's cheek, that was red, and looking over at the arm that was bleeding. "Kacchan..." he turned to face me. "How could you!" He had tears in his eyes.

Judy was right behind me, the scene in front of her felt nothing, as she only covered his scars with bandages she brought for me. She didn't say anything. All she did was just giving me a sympathetic look.