Chapter 8

Judy's P.O.V

I changed my clothes to UA's uniforms. Yes, I was supposed to be in at the second year, as it was my suggestion, since Nezu was quite persistent.

But I wanted to help a dude out so-

Here I am, wearing a tie, my uniform, and waiting for Katsuki to finish his food. Luckily, its early in the morning.

Like, who the hell wakes up at 4:00 AM?

I looked at the clock and saw the numbers that were getting pointed.

5:00 AM

Damn, that's early. I walked to his hospital room, and opened the door, him looking like he just finished watching hell.

"What's up?" I tried to sound as cheery as I could. "Hell. That's up", he sounded quite tired. "Well, let me check you up." I walked next to his side, and checked everything.

He glances over me and gave me a 'what the fuck are you wearing' look. I laughed softly and told him he was okay.

"How am I even okay?" He asked sounding annoyed. "Well, I will be attending UA to check you every hour, minute and second just to know if you're okay or not-" I was then cut off with yelling.

"HOW ARE YOU EVEN ATTENDING UA?! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR QUIRK AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ATTENDING WHEN ITS ALMOST NEXT YEAR?!" I squinted my eyes a bit and then opened them to see a sweating, confused Katsuki.

"Yo, dude chill" I laughed and explained him everything. "What the fuck did you get involved to?" He asked looking quite confused. I shrugged.

"Anyway," he added, "What's your quirk?" I almost choked. "Bruh, I've known you since like we were 3 or 4 man, how come you don't know my quirk?"

"Chill girl, just explain your quirk.." he trailed off looking at the bed with eyes that were lonely and sad. I sighed, "Well, basically my family is like an elite family. So some people in the Arriette family has multiple quirks in one." I said as I looked at him.

"Its known as Stage. It has 4. Which is the natural level. Hybrid, Telekinesis, Telepathy/Mind reading, and Teleportation. But its not important. I can't use them at the same time as it puts me at the point of death." I shrugged looking at the side, then my face brightened up again.

"Anyway, I will be protecting you dude." I said as I got close to his face. "AND I WILL BE THE ONE MAKING YOU AND IZUKU WORK-" I was cut off with him putting his hand on my lips.

"Deku is with Half n Half." He looked at the side letting go off my lips and I sat back to my seat. "So?" I wondered why he would think that.

"We won't work, dumbass" His voice was quite sad.

"Well, we won't know if we don't try." I shrugged and got up, taking UA's uniform out and threw it at his face. "Here wear it" I said as I walked out.

Leaving Katsuki alone.

I want to make him happy though. His condition got worse the time he was in here yesterday.

No, I will make them work.

Katsuki's P.O.V

I looked at the UA uniform she gave me. It was my size surprisingly. "How the hell did she even get these?" I wondered mindlessly.

I sighed and wore it. I looked up at the clock and saw the time pointed out.

5:30 AM

I then walked out of the room as I finished up. "Ah, you're done." I looked at my side and saw Judy walking to me.

"Does it fit you?" She smiled at me. "Yeah" I looked away. "Well, lets get you checked out of here." She said as she grabbed a folder and took out a piece of paper then handing it to a nurse.