Chapter 6

Katsuki's P.O.V

Breathing was ragged.

My heart was dead inside.

My eyes were dead.

And my face was pale.

I lay on the floor tears still overflowing.

Useless brat.

My tears kept falling. My eyes were shut to prevent it from overflowing, but it kept on falling to the cold floor.

Stop being a weakling Kacchan.

I don't know how it came to this. Why? Why did i have to fall for you? I wish I didn't fall for you.

Its your stupid fault

Hands were clutching to the floor. My eyes were still shut as I held back sobs. My wrists were bleeding like crazy and my heart rate was dying.

Before I could open my eyes, I felt a heavy weight just by trying to open them. My eyes were shut as my consciousness slipped away.

Izuku's P.O.V

I went downstairs after trying to call Kacchan. I was surprised he didn't attack me for some reason. My mind wandered away again until i felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Izu?" I turned around and saw Sho-kun looking at me worriedly, i smiled and sat down next to him.

"Deku-kun, Bakugo-kun didn't attack you or anything?"
Uraraka-san asked worriedly, i think she's worried if I was hurt by Kacchan.

"N-no, surprisingly he said he wasn't hungry." I said as i looked down at my plate. I want to be by his side and be there for him everyday. But I don't want to break this relationship that we have so I just left him alone.

"Bakubro is acting weird lately, don't you think Midoriya-kun?" I looked to the side and noticed Kirishima looking at me. I then wondered for a minute. He's right.

"Maybe" I replied still wondering the reason why.

"Yeah, I heard Bakugo-kun is sick." Uraraka-san chimes in. SICK?! HOW CAN I NOT NOTICE?! SHOULD I GET HIM MEDICINE?!

"That doesn't mean we have to ignore him even though he's mean to us, kero" Tsuyu-san said beside Uraraka-san as she put a finger on her chin.

"W-well, that makes us helping him r-right?" I jumped into the conversation as they stopped speaking and looked at me. "Yes, if we ignore him, he might as well get more sick, kero" she replied.

"Bakugo can take care of himself." I heard Sho-kun say so coldly by my side.

"B-but, what if he can't?" I said sounding rather a little but harsh, because he was actually not allowing us to help.

"No, he can. We're not gonna but into his problems if you don't want to get hurt." I gasped at that. "Excuse me, Sho-kun, i know you don't like Kacchan but that doesn't mean we get to see him get even worse when he is sick! I'm helping him either you like it or not!"

I stood up from my seat and stormed off to Kacchan's room. I opened his door widely and welcomed myself, I didn't care at the moment so I just walked in, after closing the door though.

The room was really dark if i told you. I couldn't see anything, I tried finding the light switch until i tripped over something.

I looked at my side and saw Kacchan on the floor.

I stood up panicking, OH SHOOT WHAT. THE. FRICK?! WHAT IS THIS?! AAAAAAAAH!!! Oh wait, its Kacchan. WAIT IS HE STILL ALIVE?! WAIT IS HE AWAKE?! OH SHOOT. PLAN MY GRAVE. DIG MY GRAVE-

I stopped panicking as I heard ragged breaths, I held Kacchan's face and saw it was pale, Kacchan's wrists were bleeding non-stop. I had my eyebrow up in confusion and rolled the sleeves down.

My eyes were wide.

I couldn't believe what i was seeing. His wrists that were beautiful were torn and ripped apart with every cut. His scars were almost deep and the more further I rolled his sleeves, the deeper they get, I stopped.

My eyes moved back to his pale face. His eyes were puffy, his mouth was dry, his hair was covering half of his face. I couldn't take it. I decided to put him on the bed and tuck him in.

"Please tell me what's going on."
_________________

Hello, Author-kun here.

So. My shit has been gathered and I decided to make the story more understanding.

You can ask me questions that you don't understand about in this story. But questions regarding about the spoilers in this story is not given answers.

Plus, I would like to say thanks for giving me more than 800+ reads! Seriously uwu.

-Ju-kun ❤