Chapter 7

Deku's P.O.V

When I said I would help, I would.

Instead of gently placing Kacchan on the bed, I held him close to my chest and carried him close to the window with me.

Heck I didn't even care if it was to late or too fast, I jumped off the window with him close on my chest and landed safely, thank God I could use my quirk correctly.

I ran away from the dorms and headed to the gates and jumped up and jumped back down as fast as I could. I ran until we were close to a nearby hospital.

The hospital was still open. In fact it was open every night and day.

I went in and yelled for help. Kacchan was getting more pale as time passed. I quickly rushed into a doctor's room. Damn, I didn't care either they were going to be pissed or what.

I'm gonna help Kacchan.

No, I will help Kacchan.

The doctor's long black hair with red and blue lines underneath it looked very familiar.

"Judy..?"

The female turned around and faced me. "Izu-kun..?" Her face was feminine and beautiful.

Her eyes were violet with a hint of red and blue in it. Her eyes shone with the light of the room.

Her body was feminine as her face and her hands was holding a folder, but it dropped after she saw the person in my arms.

She threw it to the side of the room and rushed to me as fast as she could. Then, she carried him, "Wait, what- she's a girl how did she just carry him like a piece of paper-"

"Oh GOD!! WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO-" she stopped mid-way and quickly rushed into the emergency room, yelling lots of nurses and others to come in.

*after*

Author's P.O.V

The female went out, to greet her childhood friend that she hasn't met in a few years already.

"Judy?" She turned and flashed a small smile at him. "Hello, Izuku. Long time no see." She sat down next to him. The hospital halls were silent as the two sat down next to each other silently.

"H-how's Kacchan?" The forest haired male spoke up to break the silence, the black haired female looked at him and smiled. "He's okay, but if you hadn't come sooner, he could've died."

Izuku could only look at her in horror. She chuckled, "But it didn't happen, chill man."

He let out a relieved sigh. She then looked at him, "Why does he have cuts? Was it from training?" He looked up at her again.

How was he gonna tell her if he doesn't know?

He can't just ask a dude that's in a hospital bed unconscious for answers.

"Izuku." The voice cut him of from his panic.

"Hey, how have you been? I know how Katsuki is now, you don't need to tell me" she sounded very motherly. Her voice was soft. Which was rare if you knew her from childhood.

"I um, I'm okay.." he trailed off. Was he really okay? Was this really something he wanted to happen to his childhood friend? He knew his childhood friend would just hate him from this.

"Well...um..I.." the girl beside him pulled him close and hugged him. "If school's stressing you out, you can tell me." She looked at him smiling.

Izuku felt safe and relieved, but he had a question. A lot.