Chapter 4.

Okay, sooooo, I haven't had motivation lately, and I'm sorry if it was too long for the hiatus lol. Forgive me, this human hasn't perfected her sleeping schedule lately.
__________________

Deku's P.O.V

We all went to the changing room, the boys' room. We all changed to our hero costumes, Kacchan's hero costume updated and it looked really cool, I thought it was inspired by Best Jeanist.

I went my way to Kacchan's place where he is standing and placed my hand on his shoulder. Kacchan then flinched and looked at me with eyes full of surprise and sadness.

What..?

"D-Deku, stop fucking t-touching me." He coughed midway and shook my hand off. I looked at him with surprise then felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I turned around and saw
Sho-kun.

"Izu, are you okay?" I looked at him for a second and nodded
"S-Sho-kun, y-yeah, I'm okay" I then smiled. I turned my head and saw Kacchan wearing his hero costume. I saw bandages, I tilted my head and was pulled away by Sho-kun.

"Izu, are you sure you're okay? You've been looking quite worried lately." His mismatched orbs looked straight to my green orbs. I hastily looked away blushing at the sight.

"Y-yeah! I'm fine, its just something's been off about Kacchan" I replied sounding quite worried. Sho-kun then hugs me. "We could help him if you want, Izu" he says as he gives me a warm embrace that felt like home.

I smiled, and wrapped my arms around him. "Thanks, Sho-kun". He let go and looked at my face before giving me a peck on the lips and smiled. "You're welcome, Izu", I blushed, once again redder than a tomato.

"OI! We ain't here to fucking flirt, go get your asses here, we're against a fucking team that has excellent strategies and I need you two for this shit!" I heard Kacchan yell and pushed Sho-kun and grabbed his hand running towards the familiar angry male.

Its good that you didn't change.

{After they beat the shit out of Uraraka's Team}

Kacchan's P.O.V

Training was done and I am exhausted. All the classes ended and everyone went out chatting their bullshit away.

Pretty much without you.

Why the fuck you came in?

Don't question me, I just came here to destroy your life.

Hmm, well its working.

Kacchan, you looked pathetic at the battle earlier.

I turned around and looked at Deku with Half 'n Half all flowers and shit. I grumbled and turned my head back to the front still picking up my stuff. Fuck you.

Hmm, well, you can't fuck depression, cause I fuck you up.

Sounds like a joke.

Pretty much, legit ain't it?

Not fucking sure, could use more bullshit though.

I walked out of class and went outside, then went down to my way back to the dorms. I swore I felt like cracking my bones and breaking myself.

Ah, well i can help

I don't need your fucking help

Oh, you will.

Fuck you-

"BAKUBROOOOO" my head face to the certain red haired male as he then swung his hand on my shoulder and smiled that toothy grin of his.

"Why did you hang up when I called you?" I sweat dropped at the question and looked to the side and thought for a second.

"Well, my damn old hag called and I had to hang up" he gave me a look before nodding.

He let his hand go and chase the guys at the front.

I walked behind them, then past them rushing to my dorm room.

"Whoa, Bakubro's in the hurry."

They never knew what I planned.
_________________

Sorry if its really short.
I'm still trying to make the story more understanding in Bakubro's P.O.V though.

Hope you like it!!

-Ju-kun ❤