Chapter 14

'What have we done?'

Izuku's P.O.V

3 months later.

The day was nothing different than the other. I could only remember back to the day where Kacchan was brought to the hospital.

3 months before.

"Help!" I screamed out, after I entered the hospital. The doctors and nurses were shocked to see my bloody childhood friend. They put him inside the emergency room where they told me to sit outside and wait.

My mind was filled with so many thoughts, I didn't even know what I was thinking anymore. My eyes were teary and I had nothing else left to say if they would tell me he's dead.

He won't die....right?

Suddenly, I heard the doors open again and decided to look at the direction. I saw a very tired female. I guess she's one of the patients' family here.

"Doctor!" One of the nurses exclaimed, "there's a patient in critical condition in the emergency room!" The female opened her jacket and revealed her red hair and black dead eyes.

"I see." Her voice was cold, it held no emotion. She entered the room Kacchan was in.

30 minutes later.

She went out and headed to my place. My face was sweating, she held the scariest aura I've ever encountered. "I think you are..Midoriya Izuku, yes?" She questioned me.

"Y-yes..." i nodded, not so sure what I should say next. "Is Bakugo Katsuki your boyfriend?" She asked, "WHAT?! I-I mean n-no." She nodded. "Okay, very well then, do you know any of his relatives?"

I nodded, "I know his parents," She then opened her file then wrote some things down. "Well, we are to inform you that he is in perfect shape." I sighed in relief.

"But he'll be in a coma and we are not sure when he'll wake up."

My eyes fell, "No way..."

Back to present.

It was the weekend so I had time to visit Kacchan. He really didn't wake up in a long time.

Everyone in class started to worry. Judy was, well, herself I guess?
When she heard the news, she was flaming pissed, I don't even know why, she started yelling at the sky about life and other stuff.

. . .

When I arrived, I went inside his hospital room and sat near his hospital bed.

"Kacchan." I had my face held down, I held his hand tightly, "I'm sorry I never helped nor pay attention to you..." tears streamed down.

"I'm really, really, really, sorry" My voice was strained, and my breath hitched at every end of my sentence.

"I love you.." Suddenly, I felt my hand getting grasped tightly, I looked up and saw a smiling Kacchan.

"Deku-" I hugged him, "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" My heart swelled tightly, "Heh, I missed you too.." My shoulder was wet.

Katsuki's P.O.V

I thought we were going to meet after a few decades.

"Its you again the goddamn voice." I growled.

Chill. You'll still be alive anyway.

"I wanna die. Not live." I spat. The voice was quiet a few seconds before answering me.

What about the Midoriya Izuku?

"Yeah, what about him?" I asked, rather confused why the voice would bring it up.

He'll be devastated. Broken in pieces, what'll he say? Oh right, he'll be in more pain.

"Why would he? He wouldn't even like me after all that shitty treatment I gave him." I sat on I think the floor? I don't fucking know what, everything is pitch black here.

He loves you. Idiot.

"First of all, you're lying, second of all,  i'm not an idiot."

Farewell. Bakugo Katsuki.

"Wait, what?!"

In the present

I cried in Deku's shoulder. He really does love me.

"Kacchan are you okay now?" I nodded. He smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I'm never letting you go"
___________

There ya go! Its not the ending yet, I'll be making more and more and more and more and more and more

-Ju-kun ❤