Guns and Wounds

The next day at college was restless, I didn't know who to talk to this about.
I got the first distraction the moment I entered the class, a bucket of ice cold water fell on me. I yelped as it soaked me through. Angad cursed and apologized saying it was for someone else.

He was cut of by a very angry voice.
"What the hell is going on here?" I knew the look, I looked down and saw my pink bra visible through my white kurta. Someone wolf whistled.

He glared at the guy and the whistle cut off. "Any pictures and you will have me to deal with." He snarled without looking at the class, his eyes trained on me. He took off his Jacket and put it on me. He stopped as his hand made contact with my skin.

"It's ice cold." He said and Angad bolted. I grabbed Abhay's arm and he took my hand and dragged me to the hostel.

"Change" he commanded as he finally let go in my room. I took out a pair of jeans and a top, he tsked. Rolling my eyes, I placed it back and pulled out the loosest shirt had.

He had the cheque in his hand when I came out.

"How long have you had this?" He asked looking mortified. "How many people know? Why didn't you call me?"

"The cleaning lady found it yesterday while cleaning." I said. "No one knows."

"Good." He said and handed me his jacket. "Let's go."

And my cellphone rang.

Panchi.

"You won't believe what just happened" she said excitedly as soon as i picked up. "Dad said yes to our engagement. Mom went crazy and the party is today, come home we need to plan."

"Okay" I said in a shakey voice, she didn't notice and hung up.

"Come" he said and held out a hand.

It took us half an hour to reach the bank. And two minutes to get in with the manager.

"Whose account is this?" He asked sitting down, his arrogance back in full force.

"Who do you think you-"

"Abhay Raichand." He said spinning the paper weight.

The manager froze for a moment and began typing the details in his computer. He stopped typing and began to sweat.

"I don't have all day." Abhay sneered and I bit back a giggle. He grabbed by hand under the table and squeezed it, telling me to keep quite.

"Danish singh Rathore." He said and all humour fled me. I squeezed his hand and he got the message, we have to leave, asap.

He grabbed the check and handed it to me, and we rushed out of the office.
"I am going to kill him" he snarled as soon as we were out of the bank. I grabbed his arm and pulled him in the parking lot.

"They just got engaged, they have a party today."

"And you are not going to spoil it" Danish said appearing from behind the car. He had a gun in his hand, pointed straight to my head. "Oh no Raichand," he taunted "I know you aren't afraid for yourself, but Pia," he said suggestively. "You really think i am dumb enough to not keep my eyes open after that incident? I was listening Pia."

Abhay tensed.

"Don't worry." He gloated "if you hurt me, I have people around that will say you shot me first. Now, the check."

Abhay didn't hand it over, instead, he stepped infront of me. I grabbed the behind of his shirt.

"I dare you to shoot" Abhay said and Danish smirked. I yelped as someone grabbed me from behind.