bad brother.

"how long has it been?" Abhay asked, his eyes narrowed at me.

"Seven years." I whispered unable to meet his eyes.

"No it hasn't." He said grabbing my face. He lifted my eyelids and my lips, he pressed my mouth and it automatically opened.

"I'll go tell Haseena you are up."

"What are you doing?" I struggled out.

His head whipped in Siddharth's direction.

"Does she know?" He asked through his teeth.

"Do I know what?" I asked irritated.

"Dear brother has been feeding you vampire blood."

"I know." I said not meeting his eyes.

"Did he also tell you that drinking our blood will increase your life span, strength, and senses." He said and i stared at Siddharth in shock. "Did he also tell you that you have stopped aging since you were nineteen? I would say once every week."

"Once every few months." I said still in shock.

"Once every day actually." Siddharth said his eyes downcast.

"But-" i began helplessly.

"The wine." He said sheepishly.

"What the fuck." I said.

"We can't afford to loose you pia." He said helplessly.

"You could have asked me." I snapped.

"You wouldn't have agreed."

"How long?" Abhay asked.

"Six years." Siddharth said.

"What does that mean?" I asked abhay.

"You are good for three hundred years" abhay said rubbing hia head.

"We had to change her an-" Siddharth shut up as a vase was thrown at his head.

I dragged abhay out of the room after that and we sat in the sitting room. Me and haseena filled him in. He got angrier as i told him everything we had done.

"They only have four knifes now." I said.

"Actually" Siddharth called out from the kitchen where he was making something very human. "They don't have any, the knives were stolen, they are keeping it quite."

"What, when did you find out?"

"The call when we were sitting with the wolves."

"You let the wolves see her face?" Abhay asked in disbelief. "What if one of them were traitor?"

"If they were brother." He said coming into the living room with a bowl of pasta, white sauce with mushroom, and a glass of wine. "They would have turned over, they were that impressed with her, the little one is smitten I tell you." He didn't sound very happy with the last statement.

"And we found the traitor anyway," he continued. "that's how we found you. It's wine" he told me when i narrowed my eyes at him. "You might as well drink the blood, three hundred, four, same thing," he said and turned back to Abhay. "It turned out to be her daddy dearest, who turned out to be an alpha son, but he never changed and attacked his younger brother in jealousy. Anyway he's dead, the wolves killed him off and he's dealt with, the police thinks he's in US with his other family, he has three, but none of them bore kids so the alpha line is safe, panchi can challenge vedant if she wants to but she seems to be happy living a human life." He finished and Abhay stared at me.