Oath

Abhay walked towards me. "We need to talk. I will drop her home." He told misha's parents and they looked at me, i nodded and they nodded. towards him.

I didnt say anything as he took me to his car. The moment the was outside city limits, he began flooring it. He took out his phone and began typing something. He handed the phone over.

No matter what do not let them know you can hear us.

I nodded frantically and he grabbed my hand.

And then someone came infront of the car.

Abhay hit the breaks. And i was yanked out of the car. Haseena Raichand had a firm grasp of my neck and my hands behind my back.

"You will only hurt yourself by trying to escape, we don't want to hurt you pia."

Yeah you only want to take care of me.

Let her go chand. Abhay snarled mentally, the very force of his thought made me want to scream.

You fool. Chand Raichand snarled right back you thought she would be safer here, away from all those eyes.

And abhay did something no one had expected, he laughed, it was one dangerous laugh that made my skin crawl.

Not away from all those eyes, he thought out coldly in the protection of wolves.

Silence. I felt Haseena shudder in fear.

How long will you keep her here. She thought.

Only till she swears an oath. Abhay said.

Another stretch of silence.

You don't mean haseena asked

Yes, she will. Abhay replied.

You won't be the one swear her in. Chand replied.

You touch her and i will rip you apart. Again abhay snarled.

You will threaten your coven head over a human? Haseena asked.

She is not just a human and you know it. He said looking straight at me. Only the fact that i wasn't supposed to give a reaction made me hide the blush.

Swear her in, Haseena commanded. drop her off at the Dobriyal mansion and we are leaving, immediately, this girl will be the death of us. That is an order.

Abhay walked towards me and haseena let me go. I twitched.

"Pia," he said cupping my face. "I know this is very scary for you."

"No shit sherlock" i mumbled and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't move." He said and moved my hairs away from my neck, my hairs raised i resisted the urge to run.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"The only thing I can to keep you alive. If you tell anyone what you saw and what we are, you will be open game for our kind and I won't be able to avenge you."

I got the hidden promise, protection.

"Your kind?" I asked.

He smiled sadly and that was when I first noticed them, fangs. Long pointy fangs.

I shuddered and resisted the urge to pee.

He is abhay, he won't hurt you. I thought to myself.

He's a freaking vampire, they hurt people.

Shut it shut it no time to freak out.

Abhay looked around suddenly.

"Get in the car." He whispered. And picked me up, throwing me in the car. A second later the car screeched as he turned around.