Training.

The next few weeks, the three of us skipped college, the reason? Siddharth rode us over hard.

"Misha was playing around compared to this." Kabir said taking off his shirt and squeezing out the sweat, me and misha exchanged looks and took of our own shirts, his mouth dropped open and we giggled.

"Pia" Siddharth called out and i sighed before entering the house, he was working on a map. Drawing lines and crosses here and there.

"You are going to paris in three days, pack your bags."

"Why?" I asked and he measured something.

"Because we are terrorists in the vampire world now, they don't know how you look yet." He sniffed. "Don't forget to take a shower, they'll be able to tell who you are from miles away."

I rolled my eyes and he finally looked up and his eyes popped out, he was staring at my chest.

"Eyes up here." I said snapping my fingers.

"They are definately more interesting." He said not looking away. Turned and walked away. "That's not bad either." He called out.

The wolves showed up but i refused to meet them, the reason, abhay, he named the people I could trust, and i was sticking to that list.

Things got more and more restless at home as Our secrets increased, no one knew i remembered, only misha and kabir, no one knew they were back.

"Dad, Kabir and Pia and I are going to mumbai." Misha said at dinner table.

"What for?" He asked not looking up from the newspaper.

"A friend from my orphanage is getting married," I said.

"How long will you be gone?"

"A week," that made him look up. "Take panchi with you."

We both exchanged a look and agreed.

Panchi could be dealt with.

"The flight is at 7:30" panchi said as we left home at 3:00."

"We need to pick a gift before we leave." Misha said.

"What" panchi asked slowly as we turned for the airport. "Is going on?"

"We are going to paris." I said calmly parking the car.

"What, why would you lie to... Kabir what is going on?" I turned and saw him getting out of the car beside ours.

"Abroad trip baby." He said opening her door.

She opened her mouth and shut it. "You've been working out." She comented and kabir smirked.

"If you are both done." I said as a SUV stopped in front of us.

"We aren't taking the flight?" She asked confused.

"Just get in birdie." Misha said urgently.

We loaded the bags and got in with kabir stowed away at the back.

The driver looked un happy with the addition to our trip but didn't comment.

"Is that-" panchi began.

"Yes." We chorused.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"It's best if you don't know." Siddharth said and began driving. It was a tiring journey. Because A. Siddharth didn't need pee breaks and food like we did. B. In reality he was an old man that liked old songs. C. Too loud songs hurt his hearing.

"For gods sake, five minutes." Misha groaned at last and Siddharth stopped at the next resturant wordlessly.

"Since when did you start smoking?" Kabir asked.