Six Years Later.

"how can you still do this?" Misha asked gasping for breath as we reached our home in Mumbai.

"Anything?" I asked Siddharth opening the fridge to grab a bottle of water. He came here once every month to update us.

"Three ministers in france went missing." He said and I leaned in to kiss him.

"That's the third time in past two years." I said frowning.

"Could be a terrorist activity, it was the last time." Misha said taking the bottle from me. Her phone rang just then and she left the room.

"What's the status on new York?" I asked.

"No progress." It took them a weekto realise the knifes were fake, and the real ones Disappeared.

"Anything from the wolves?"

"Nops," he sighed and took my hand in his. "Pia you have to realise, things move slowly in our world, this is the fastest things have changed." I nodded and he took my face in his hands and kissed me slowly.

"Mom wants us home." Misha said entering the room. "Panchi is getting engaged."

"I gotta pack." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"I'll do it." He said and dragged me to our room. I saw misha make a disgusted face and put on her earphones.

"Pack my stuff too will you?" She called out as i kicked the door shut.

"Why do you do it?" I asked once we were done.

"Do what?" He asked.

"The exchange."

"It's fun." He said not meeting my eyes, he started packing my stuff before I could dug further.

"Pia, Misha." Kabir called out as we got out of the airport.

"Will they ever pick us up?" Misha groaned as we hugged him.

"Anything new?" He asked her and she shook her head, he wasn't very happy with me dating Siddharth. "Careful, they are man hunting for you both."

"Now?" I asked.

"They want a long engagement." He said shrugging.

"How's your fiance?" I asked and his face turned sour.

"I am going to end it." He said and i snorted.

"Yeah right. It has been what, four months, why did you say yes in the first place?"

"I was drunk at a family function and dad made the announcement before i could say anything. I can't just end it, I need a reason, and T will give me one very soon."

"You sound sure." Misha said.

"There will be a lot of prospective grooms at the engagement, you think she won't try to climb up?"

She didn't.

She stayed by his side all night, glaring at me and Misha. Some things never changed.

Men kept approaching Misha and left me alone, much to our parents surprise, misha scared away half of them.

"Why aren't they approaching her?" She asked mom irritated.

"They say she looks too young to get married." She said not concerned. "It's too soon anyway."

But the statement stayed in my head. I stared at the mirror for a long time that night.

"What are you doing?" Panchi asked giving me a look.

"How old do i look?" I asked and she frowned.

"Twenty four..." She guessed. "I know how old you are, and stop fishing for compliments." She flopped down on the bed and yelped. I turned back to see Siddharth 's head poking out of the duvet.

"It's too gloomy back home." He explained and went back to sleep. "Plus it's Halloween, most magical barriers are week, boundaries will be thin."

The Raichand mansion had changed since the day we found chand dead. Haseena didn't speak anymore and she only left home when she was too thirsty to handle it.

"We are all going out for a picnic tomorrow." She said getting up. "Go to sleep and throw this out before mom and dad find him."

I dreamt about him that night, for the first time in years.

We stood on the opposite sides of a mirror. I raised my hand and he mimicked the action. I tried to touch him but my hands met cold glass.

"I miss you." I said and he looked away. "Is this real?" I asked and he stayed silent for a while before nodding.

I gasped and moved closer to the mirror.

"Where are you?" I asked and he looked behind him, it looked like a cave, with shakels on the wall, nausea hit me as i saw the blood.

I woke up with a jerk.

"Pia." Siddharth asked and I grabbed his hand.

"He is alive."