Family fued.

Jay motioned Siddharth something and he grabbed us and took ua inside the room.

There were yells and grunts of pain.

"Take it off." Our father yelled and I grabbed Misha's arm in fear. There was a pause.

"The beta sons." A familiar voice said in an unfamiliar tone. "Is this how you treat your alpha son?"

"Our alpha son is Vedant." Jay snapped.

"He is an usurper." Our father snapped back.

"You are a human." Kartik sneered.

"Why am I here?" He asked.

"Where is Abhay Raichand?" Jay asked not beating around the bush.

He didn't say anything for a few seconds and then he started laughing.

"This is rich." He said. "The beta sons are the wolf traitors. I knew the Raichands loved keeping pets but i thought the preferred humans, but pups-"

"Jay" kartik snapped. "He doesn't heal." Misha squeezed my arm.

"You endangered your own offspring." Kartik stated.

"I am not stupid." Dad struggled out. "I called them after we took that bat away. "

"Who did you call?" Jay asked.

There was no answer and then he screamed. Siddharth grabbed an arm each as Panchi and Misha started leaving the room. I closed my eyes tightly and slid down the wall.

It continued for half an hour.

"He won't talk like this." Jay said and kartik came into the room.

"I promise I won't hurt you." He whispered to Panchi. "But I need you to play along," he said not looking at either of us, "this will be over soon I promise."

Panchi nodded.

"You ready?" He asked and she nodded again. "Scream" he said and she blinked at him. Misha rolled her eyes and pulled Panchi's hair. Panchi yelled out in anger and pain.

"Not what we needed but will do." Kartik said after recovering from shock. "Remind me not to get on her bad side." He told me.

"Go." Misha and I whisper yelled together. He grabbed Panchi's hair lightly and dragged her out.

It worked like a charm.

Panchi wasn't very good with the act but the brothers made it work somehow, she let out a fake scream and Misha and I slammed our hands on each other's mouth to hold back our giggles.

"I'll speak I'll speak." Dad said suddenly and our laughter disappeared.

"Take her back." Kartik said and Jay and Panchi came in a moment later.

"She is never becoming the bait again." He said and left.

"Where is Abhay Raichand?" Kartik asked.

"I don't know." Dad said. "I called the third in command of Texas pack, he arranged it all." He said quickly. There was triumph in his voice. "You'll never get to-" scream.

"Lucky for us the Darjeeling pack have him in their dungeons for trespassing." Kartik said.

"How do we make sure he keeps his mouth shut?" Neel asked.

No body spoke for a few moments.

Siddharth suddenly moved and slammed the door shut, there was a sickening snap outside and Misha screamed in pain and greif.

He didn't let us out for a while longer and when we finally got out, our fathers dead body was gone.

"Take them home." Siddharth told Kabir as he got four blades out of our stash. "We'll be gone for a week, stay safe." He didn't try to kiss me goodbye and I was thankful for that.