All Hail Alpha Khurana

Misha's POV

My hands were tied at my front, i could have gotten out of it in 30 seconds but i had no idea how to get out of a moving car filled with scary males.

I still had no idea who they were.

We drove for a little over half an hour and I sighed in relief, not far from home than.

They dragged me out and i looked at the surroundings. It looked like a simple sub urb with similar houses. They dragged me to what was labelled a gym and i was pushed in the locker room.

I started feeling hot, my insides burning up.

This place wasn't good for me.

"Get ready." A buff man said.

"For what?" I asked.

"The challange."

"What challange?" The curtain was pushed aside and Kartik Khurana walked in.

He flicked a finger and the man walked out. once he was gone, his facade dropped and he rushed towards me, he reached into his pants and pulled out a blade and freed my hands.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"The news of tour father's death reached our alpha." He said motioning me to sit down. "He found out about your existence, he doesn't want anyone alive with the claim to the title."

"I can't fight a wolf." I said panicking.

"Yes you can there is no other option."  He said and i began shaking with fear.

"Why not pia or panchi?" I asked pia would have won this without batting an eye.

"Pia is younger, panchi doesn't have strong wolf genes so she's not a threat."

I was still shaking.

"Can't you get me out of here?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"They already know you are here, the pack is gathering outside." He said and pulled out his cellphone Jay. He listened and then hung up.

"Jay just talked to Siddharth, they are doing something."

We waited in silence for another five minutes and his phone rang again. He answered and listened for a second before handing me the phone.

I placed it on my ear.

"Misha." Siddharth said and I tightened my hold on the phone. "Pia and kabir are coming there with something to help you, i need you to stay calm and remember my instructions okay?" He asked and i nodded. "Are you listening?" He asked.

"Yeah okay... Okay." I struggled out.

"Take tiny sips, don't drink it all at once" he said and i said okay. "What ever happens, do not kill the alpha, if you do, the rest of the pack will challenge you for being a female, just get in a few good hits, make him pause and offer to walk away understood?" He asked and i said yes.
He wished me luck and hung up.

Kartik spent the next fifteen minutes telling me his week points and I swallowed the knowledge.

And then it wad time to go.

Too soon, pia wasn't here yet.

The gymnasium was complete with a huge boxing ring and bleachers. The bleachers we packed. I walked out alone, trying to control my shaking.

And inside the ring, stood the alpha, he was tall and muscular with short cropped hair. He wore shorts and no shirt, he was ready to transform.

"Hello cousin." He greeted.