Ch 2 ✨

Jungkook's POV:
We were finally all together in the table. Once i sat down, here comes Jin with 2 plates of Kimchi. He gave them to Yoongi and Hobi saying, "Here you go, my loves". Trying to sound like a mom to us.

"Oh shut up. Your acting is terrible" Yoongi says annoyed. "Well at least i cooked food. While your lazy butt was in bed since this morning!" Jin says back.

Jin went back to the Kitchen and got 2 more plates for V and Jimin. Then went back to get 2 more plates for Namjoon and Me. Once he got all of us, he got his plate then sat down next me.

the tables wuz like:
JH S N J
[ ___________]
JK V JM

"Jimin. Tae." Namjoon said. Immediately Jimin and Tae looked up with a worried face cuz i think i overheard them saying they accidentally knocked down Namjoon's favorite mug cup.

"Why do you have some small feathers on your hair?" He asked. They both looked relieved once they heard Namjoon pointing out the feathers.

"Ah..uh we had a pillow fight" Tae said as they both had guilty smiles. "You broke my cup. didn't you?" Namjoon say glaring at Tae.

"why are you glaring at me for!? Glare at Jimin! He broke it!"Tae blamed Jimin. "Me!? Nuh uh! You broke it. Not me" Jimim said blaming Tae. Obviously they were joking around by now.
"So you both did break it" Namjoon says glaring at both of them. "Oh shoot" They both whispered.

Namjoon got up from his seat quickly. As soon as Jimin and Tae saw this, they both got up and started running to find a place hide. Namjoon ran after them.They ran from Namjoon was gonna kill them. Namjoon chased them to who knows where they are now.

Jimin's POV:
dhhdhxjsjfjdjdxhdhsgsgsgdgdgfjcjdxkkdjdjdjddjsjxjsjxjduudusdjfyckdfcuckfjchdhhsjjsjsjassksjkssk

Tae and I are running so fast from Namjoon!
After a bit he bumped into Hobi so it gave us time to find a place to hide. "Let's hide in Yoongi's closet" Tae told me hoping Namjoon didn't hear him. "Sure" I said. We ran to Yoongi hyung's room and he wuz surprisingly alright with us hiding in his closet. His closet wasn't that much big so we were sort of squished.

-after a bit of a while-
Namjoon still haven't found us. "TaeTae. I think we're okay to leave" i said. "Not yet" he said. "What?-" i said but he suddenly shushed me. I looked at him but he pushed me lightly closer to the wall of the closet. It made me jump a bit at the sudden push. "T-tae? are you alright?" I asked him softly. "Jimin..i-" Before he could finish the closet opened and some light came in the closet.
We first thought Namjoon finally found us but no.

There standing a shocked person looking at us.

"J-jungkook!" i said looking at him with a shocked expression.