Ch 10-Concert pt2. 🌈

First Love, Lost, Save Me, I Need U, Reflection, Stigma, MAMA, Awake, Cypher pt4, Fire, No More Dream, Boy in Luv, Run, Boy Meets Evil, Blood Sweat and Tears, Outro Wings, and Spring Day.
^ i don't wanna get lost and confused so i just copy and pasted the next songs here just in case i need them(heck i do need them lol)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
_waRnIng bTw thiS ch iS aHem soRta bAd foR yoUng chiLdren-not rlly-so iF a chiLd GET THE FUCK OUT AND SKIP UNTIL U SEE PURPLE HEARTS!_

Jimin's POV:
I was looking for Jungkook at the moment. I just finished my solo and i can't find him anywhere. "Jin have you seen Jungkook?" "O-oh.." he laughed. "H- he..pft Namjoon shut up!" Jin says. "I'm not even saying anything!" Namjoon laughs.
Weird..they're smiling like idiots right now. "He's in the bathroom" Jin says. "Kay thanks".

I went to the closest bathroom and before my hand reached the door to knock i hear a moan. "Wait J-jungkook!?" I asked. I knocked and suddenly i hear a loud bang inside and then a "hold on". "Jungkook its Jimin" I say. "a-ah hyung..uh-". "Jungkook let me in. and did you just fall?" i asked sorta laughing.

(a/n:btw if ya'll dunno. their mics r off. They're like on a table where the rest of bts r chilling)

"Hold on Hyung." He says. I hear the door click. He looks at me and i push him back letting me in. I let the door close and i lock it. "J-jimin..What are you-" I interrupted. "I swear i heard a moan"
I see him become tense. We were so close. "Jungkook where you....uh doing.."that"...earlier in the bathroom while i was performing?" i asked him. "Well after Jin said....uh..well while i was watching ure performance Jin came up to me and started whining then noticed and told me" He looked away completely embarrassed.

I hugged him tightly but as soon as i made contact, he..moaned. He tried to shut himself up once he realized. I felt something growing and touching my waist. "J-jungkook-" Suddenly i felt a pair of lips on mines. Soon the kiss grew deeper. I wrap my arms on his neck as he hold onto my waist. I suddenly pulled away. "Why. You don't like it? Am i going to fast?" He asks worriedly. "N-no..its just that don't we have another song. Like 3 group songs then Namjoon, Tae, Hobi, and Jin's solo?".

"We'll skip it" Jungkook says smirking and he leans in to comtinue. "Jungkookie but we're doing this for Amy remember? We can continue once Namjoon does his solo." I try to convince him. "We'll wait until they start looking of us" Jungkook says. "B-but don't make any marks or anything. We don't want Army seeing something." I say. "Alright" He says and smashes his lips on mines. We continued again and soon Jungkook picked me up and let me sit on the sink. I wrapped my legs on his waist and my arms on his neck. "Jungkookie~" i moan and he starts kissing my neck. "Heh and you said not to mark you. You sounds desperate for it" he laughs. His hot breath tickles my skin. "Please..Show me how you love me~".

He smirks and kisses me. The kiss growing deeper each second. I suddenly feel my shirt being slowly unbuttoned. Jungkook's hand going inside my shirt and moving around. Feeling my chest. Jungkook's hand makes his way to down there. He soon takes his hand out of my shirt and pulls away from the kiss and starts to kiss my neck. Probably making a mark or somethin. After 2 minutes we suddenly hear a couple of knocks. "Jimin! Jungkook! Stop fucking or making out in the bathroom!!!! Your Eomma has to pee!!!"

(A/n: pft. I love that line i gave jin. i actually found it funny)
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

We're guessing since its been a while after Yoongi's solo they let us have a small break to rest then do "Lost". I quickly button up my shirt as Jungkool fixed his clothes. Jungkook helped me down and helped fix my clothes.

Jungkook opens the door and we see Jin and Namjoon looking at us with a disappointed look. "So you guys were doing something im there" Namjoon says. "H-how can you tell?" I ask. "Jungkook's hair is all ruffled. So as you. Jimin you buttons are put on the wrong holes. Jimin has a hickey on his neck. And you guys look like you've been making out for hours." Jin explains. Both of our faces are completely red from embarrassment. "Do you still need to use the bathroom, Eomma?" Jungkook asks trying to change the topic. "No. I was trying to let u guys stop making out cuz we perform in a few minutes.

-back in room-
(after fixing up btw)
"Hey! Where were you guy!? We were looking for you!" Hobi asks. "Ah...uh i-" i tried to say something but Jungkook said "We were to get some fresh air". Everyone let it slide as we all half ran to get to the stage.

As we were performing. Jungkook and I couldn't stop looking at each other.