Ch 13 ✨

Jimin's POV:
It was none other

than the one

and only...

Kim.....

Kim Namjoon (A/n: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ahhahhahaha did ya'll think it was taehyung gonna be jealous or jin freaking out and probably fangirling- er..or fanboying?)

"What the hell!?" Namjoon hyung yelled in surprise. I was so embarrassed that i hugged Jungkook to cover me because i was probably a mess. "J-Jimin?.."He whispered. His arms wrapped around me. "No wonder i was hearing some strange random loud moaning. You know we can hear you guys?! We're going to be doing a vlive. Please. Make sure to close the door. We can't have you guys be moaning in the background of the vlive. "Why not?" Jungkook asked. "What do you mean why not?" Namjoon asked really confused. "Fans would die hearing Jimin moaning and screaming my name. Why not have it in the background-" Jungkook paused after seeing Namjoon's serious face. "I-i was just kidding Namjoon hyung. Please. Calm down, heh.." Jungkook said nervously.

"Just make sure to close the door." Namjoon sighed as he walked to the door.
"Continue whatever your doing..." He said as he left. Jungkook quickly walked to the door, closed it, and locked it. He came back and looked at me and smiled nervously. I just laughed at his behavior and hugged him. "I love you. Kookie" i say. "Love you too, Minnie~" he said back. I decided to spend the night in Jungkook's room.

No we didn't do anything. We just slept.

"Night, Jiminie" Jungkook said. "G'night Kookie" i said and I slept and Jungkook back hugged me while we slept.