Ch 7 ✨

"J-Jiminie hyung!?"

Jungkook's POV:
I looked at him with shock. How much did he hear!? Before i could even speak he stood up and ran somewhere else in a flash. He was so fast that it felt like he left in a second.

"That was Jiminie..right?" I asked Namjoon as i looked at him with a scared expression. He just nodded softly.

Jimin's POV:
I can't take this anymore! How could i do this to Kookie!? I kept running while thinking about what i've done in the past. What am i gonna do!? He jusr saw me running like a fuc*ing scared as*
freak! Where am i even running to?!-

I stopped my thoughts- er.. ranting in my head because i bumped into someone. As i looked up i saw Tae giving me his hand to help me up. I guess i ran too fast and was deep into my ranting that i didn't notice Tae was in front me and i bumped him.

"HEY! Earth to Jimin. Are you listening to me?" I suddenly heard Tae's voice and see him waving a hand infront of my face. "O-oh! sorry. What'd you say?" I asked him. "I asked if you were okay. Uh you seem kinda off. What happened? Somethin botherin u?" He asked me. "Ah..oh nothing. I'm fine. Just thinking about the uo coming concert" i lied.

"Alright" he says with his box smile as he bring his arm around my shoulder and we walk to Hobi hyung and Yoongi Hyung still...doing the same thing since i left. How long have they're been like this?!

Jin suddenly says that we're done with rehearsals and tomorrow we'll do our group practice
(a/n:ya know. solos wuz today and the next day is group performances?)

We all headed to the car. I just talked to Tae and Hobi the whole ride. Namjoon and Jin talking and Yoongi sleeping. But i did notice that Jungkook was just looking at the window with a blank expression. I felt bad for Kookie. Once we got back to the dorms we walked to our rooms and did whatever we usually do.

Instead of watching some drama movies with Hobi and Tae, i walked to Jungkook's room to apologize for what happened earlier. I knocked on the door and i didn't hear a response. I knocked again and i hear a muffled 'go away'. I just did the opposite of what he said and opened the door and walked in. I looked at Jungkook's bed, seeing him on his bed curled up in a bed looking so gloomy and like he just recently cried.

"Jungkookie? Are you okay?" i asked softly. I sat down on his bed next to him. My hand on his shoulder. He stayed still his face still covered. "Kookie~" i said, but he turned the other way and put his blankets over him. "Kookie. Please i want to help. Tell me what's wrong so i can help you-" I say as i was about to hug him. But suddenly in such a fast movement, he pulled me to the bed and i wuz under him as he pinned me om the bed. "J-jungkookie...uhm maybe not the best movement right now. We can just talk normally. Please let me go." I say as i put my hand on his chest to push him off. But he pinned me more into the bed. "Please kookie". He suddenly kissed me.

He picked me up and now we were sitting on his bed and i sat on lap. We pulled away and i said, "Someone might see us-" Before i could even finish he kissed me again. What am i doing!? I'm with Taehyung!! But i love this. I give in and closed my eyes. He kisses me deeper but then we suddenly hear Hobi and Tae came in the room since i guess they're finished with their drama movie. "J-jimin!?" Tae says my name with great shock. I push Jungkook away, but before i could even go to Tae he grabbed Hobi with him and ran away.

"Jungkook. Why'd you do that?-" I ask him but he cuts me off saying,

"Do you love me, hyung?"

I Promise {Jikook} (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें