Ch 17 🌈(just a bit)

"Taehyung?..."
Jimin whispered to Jungkook.
____ ____ ____ ____ ____
Taeyung's POV:
After some rides, i told Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung that i'll to the bathroom. "You guys don't have to wait for me. Just go have fun" i smiled. "Alright. You sure?" Hobi asks to make sure. "Yeah." i say.

As i see them walk away. My smile fades. To be honest i don't really need to use the bathroom. I just wanted some time to be alone. I walked to the bathroom so i could just go away from the loud screaming and laughter of the park. As i walk in quietly opening the door i stop and froze in place when i heard some voices.

"I need you~"

Jiminie? Wait..no that can't be Jimin right?-

"J-jimin-ahh"

Aish! They c-can't be doing THAT right now.

'Jimin was supposed to be mine! Not Jungkook's! He can't be with him. He's mine. And only mine! Why did Jimin use me?
Used me to just stop his love for Jungkook.'

I tried to leave but i stumble and i fall. Tears rolled down my face as i just curl up against the wall. Hugging my legs and started crying.

I shouldn't be crying right now! They'll notice!

I tears kept coming down so i put my head down to hide my face.

I was broken hearted when i found out Jimin liked Jungkook. I knew Jungkook liked him back too. It was hard to pretend i was okay and supported their relationship. But i can't hold it much longer. Jimin sees me as his family and best friend. And that all i'll ever be to him. Just a best friend who he loves as family.

3rd Person POV:
Jimin and Jungkook realizes that the familiar someone, who they think is Taehyung, is crying.

Jimin slowly exits the stall and sees Taehyung crying on the floor. Jimin suddenly gets worried and tells Jungkook to leave them alone for a while and to hang out with any of the other members for the meantime.

Jungkook just obeys and leaves, trying to find at least one of the members to tag along with.

Jimin gets worried as to why Taehyung was crying.

He hugs him and tell him everythings alright.

(a/n: everytime i say somethin about taehyung liking jimin in this book, i keep regetting the fact that i should've made this a story where u will find out if its jikook or vkook. like who would get jimin lol)

Jimin's POV:
I was so worried of Taehyung.

"Taehyungie..please. tell me what's wrong" i say softly as i hug him to comfort him. He continues crying and as he hugs me. His head on my shoulder and i pat his head.

"J-jiminie...i-i'm s-sor-ry.." he says between sobs.
I get up and grab some paper towels and came back to him and sat back down next to him.

I gave him the paper towels. He looks at me and continues to cry. Some tears fell from my face because i hate seeing him cry. "Taehyungie. Please. Stop Crying. I hate it when you cry." I say as i put my hand on his shoulder. "Tell me. what's wrong?" I say.

"I-i'm sorry..Jimin..." he says. "Why are you sorry?". He hesistates as looks at me. "I-i...i lied about being fine about you and jungkook's relationship..." He pauses as he looked to the floor. And tears coming from his eyes.

"I can't take it anymore. I tried to keep away from ruining everything for you guys. I wanted you to be happy. I tried to stop my feelings. But i can't. Everytime i see you guys together, i can't help but want to cry. I just want you to be happy. But i love you i can't stand seeing you with Jungkook. It hurts me.." He says as he cries again.

My eyes widen when i finally understood how he feels. I started to feel tears coming from my eyes again. I hug Taehyung and cry with him.

"I-i'm sorry Taehyung. I'm such a bad friend. I didn't know you felt that way. I shouldn't have played with you feelings. I should've told you the truth instead of hurting you. I'm sorry Taehyungie." i cried.

Taehyung looks up to me and smiles. "Thanks Jiminie. You've been there for me. For years you've been by my side to comfort me and to laugh with me."

He hugs me and i hug him back.

He lets go and looks at me.

We make eye contact for a while.

Who knew Taehyung's eyes were so pretty.

His hair's so fluffy.

His lips..

I look at his lips

they look so soft

I sort of do miss them..now that i think of it..

I feel myself leaning closer to him.

I guess just..one kiss..

Our lips connects

It feels..so...nice. and comforting,

We stand up and Taehyung pushes me to the wall. I put my arms around his neck and pull him closer. He soon asks for entrance and i let him in as his tongue explores my mouth. I moan and our tongues swirl around.

We let go for air. I start to blush as i realize what i've done. "I-i'm sorry..." i say in embarassment as i put my head on his chest. He laughs softly as his hands are placed my cheeks and he pecks my lips. He tells me to jump on him.

So i jump and he catches me as i wrap my legs on his waist. My back is against the wall again and he continues kissing me. He accept him as he enters my mouth again. My arms around his neck but soon my hands starts to play with his soft fluffy hair.
I moan as his hands are on my ass.

Soon we hear a familiar angry voice.
"ahem"

We soon knew...we were fucked.

We broke the kiss and look torwards the person.

Jeon Jungkook...

"What the fuck are you guys doing?"
He says in an extremely mad tone.

Shit..