Ch 14 ✨

*The Next Day*(morning)
Jin's POV:
I woke up and decided to wake up the other members since we all supposed to be awake by now.

Since the staff was given another key for each of our rooms i borrowed them to wake up the members. Yeah...they'd probably think i was a
pedophile...

I headed to Hobi's room first. I knocked softly first. Suddenly the door opened and i see Hobi all sleepily and messy hair. "Wakey Time Hobi~" i say. "Alright." He says in a sleepy voice but still smiles then closes the door to get ready.

I head to Yoongi's room...

Nope nvm imma come back to it later!

I headed to Namjoon's room and knocked on it. Namjoon opened the door and i see him already dressed up and ready. "Damn you fast" I laughed.

"I'll go to your room. I left the camera there from the vlive yesterday." He says.
"Kay" i agreed as i walked to Taehyung's room.

"Taehyungiee" i said as i knocked on the door. No response. So i unlocked the door with the Key and walked inside to see Taehyung still asleep.

I walked to him and shaked him softly. "Taehyungieee wake uppp" I say. He groans and turns around saying "few more minutes hyung".

"We're gotta eat breakfastttt" i say. He groans as he gets up and heads to the bathroom saying "fine".

I smiled then headed out the room and to Jimin's room. "Jimin-ah. Wake up" I say. No response.
I walked in and saw no one in the room. Just no person in the room. "Where the hell did he go!?" I asked myself.

I left the room and headed to Jungkook's room. I knocked but not response. I unlocked the door and opened it. Once i walked to the bed...i see Jimin and Jungkook cuddling while asleep. "Aw..." i say to myself. "But you lil shits need to wake up".

I walked over to them and i just jumped ontop of them saying "Wake Up!".

They got startled and accidentally pushed me off the bed and to the floor. "Ouch. That hurt..You hurt your hyungggggg" i whined. Jimin laughed as he apologized and Jungkook sighed in annoyance for me waking them up.

"Anyway..you guys need to wake up. We need to eat breakfast." i say. "Okay" Jimim says.
Once they got up. I noticed they're wearing the same thing as yesterday. And Jimin has more hickeys than what he had in the concert.

"Hey!" I say which got their attention. "Did you guys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)👉👌. ya know?" I smirked as they both got embarrassed as fuck. "A-ah hyung its not what it looks like- well half but we didn't do that!-" Jimin was cut off by Jungkook. "Well..almost but thanks to Namjoon for interrupting us, we didn't feel like doing it anymore last night".

Jimin face grew more red. "Aish. Just meet me by the elevator when your ready." i said as i left the room and walked to my room.

I smiled softly.

"...Love Birds.."